Part 4

Cathy's POV

I walk towards the school gates, to where my friends are standing. The evil bunch turn around, looking at me while nudging each other and laughing.

"GUUUYSSSSS!!!!" I complain to them. "WHO DREW THAT... FUGLY THING ON MY FACE!?"

Cammi laughs. "It was moiiii, lady."

"WHAT? WHY!?" I ask her.

"YOU ASK ME WHY????" Cammi replies, raising her fist.

What was going on?

Michelle L's POV

I cautiously nudge Cammi. "Uh, I think alcohol makes you forget things...?"

Cammi looks at me, then lower her fist. "I wasn't actually that angry. Calm down, people. I already drew on her face anyway..."

Everyone laughs. The bell that we all know too well rings once again, and we walk off to class together, chatting like usual.

Ayden's POV

The door opens and Cathy and her group of friends walk in. Cathy notices me and blushes, looking away. Did I do something? My face going slightly hot, I turn around and face my group of friends: Daniel, Christopher and three younger boys called Gavin, Derrick and Raymond.

My friends look at me with raised eyebrows.

"Ayden, you like someone?" Daniel asks.

I blush. "Maybe."

"Oooohhh!!!" The rest of my group tease.

"Argh, you guys...!" I say, my face going red.

Cathy's POV

My friends look behind me, snickering. What were they looking at? I turn around. I could see that Ayden was surrounded by a group of boys teasing him.

"Hey guys, they're teasing the new kid! Shouldn't we go help him???" I ask, trying not to make my voice sound too concerned.

Sophie does her slight giggle and says, "Dude. They're his friends."

Ayden has friends already? Wow. Suddenly, I realise that I'm staring at him intently. Blushing, I quickly look away. What was wrong with me?

TIME SKIP - After recess, during second period...

"Get into groups of 6 for drama. No girls or boys only!" Miss Ipermachu, the drama teacher, says to the class.

Everyone groans. "Whhhaaaaaatttt!!!"

"If I catch you complaining," The strict teacher said, "I'm going to send you to the office, and you'll be going home early."

"Okay, so we have..." Sophie said in her usual organising voice, while counting how many people there were in our group. "Me... Selena.... Cammi... Cathy... Shavony.... Katerina....Michelle L and Divyanshi. That makes 8 people. So let's split into 2 groups of 4, and each group finds three boys."

Soon enough, we split into 2 groups: I was with Selena, Cammi and Sophie. Katerina, Michelle L, Divyanshi and Divyanshi were in the other group.

"Soooo...." Selena says, "Let's invite Ayden."

I blush. "Seriously, Selena?"

"Of course. What do you think?" Selena asks.

Selena's POV

OMG I FEEL SO EVAALL!!! Judging by the look on Cathy's face, she probably doesn't know what I'm gonna do next. Which is the point.

Sophie's POV

TIME SKIP - 2 minutes later...

"Selena," I say, "You're the 'scriptwriter. Cathy, Cammi, Kevin, Christopher are the actors."

"Right." Cammi and Selena say in chorus.

We all have mischievous looks on our faces, but Cathy is way too innocent to notice. Actually, no. I think she IS noticing something. The fact that the usually quiet me was ordering people around, in front of and including boys. Oops.

Cammi's POV

I think Sophie may have blown the plan.

"Wow, Sophie, that energy drink from before must really be working!" I say, trying to put on my best acting. Not that my best was good, anyway. But at least it was enough to convince Cathy that we weren't up to anything.

Ayden's POV

I swear, those girls have mischievous glints in their eyes. I can see that those girls are up to something. Definitely.