27

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREAhanlim highschool

—SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA
hanlim highschool

All the girls in the hallway squealed once he stepped inside the school. Myeonji didn't even need to turn around to know who it was. She saw him yesterday after all. The handsome boy she met through her father, the handsome boy she used to love.

Park Seonghwa smiled at all his new fangirls, but his attention was on Myeonji who was shuffling things in her locker. He took long strides to get to her, but something stopped him almost instantly.

It was a boy who got there before him.

Seonghwa watched as he hugged Myeonji and placed a gentle kiss on top of her forehead, just like he used to do. He seemed to have said something that made Myeonij laugh as her shoulders were moving too.

He clenched his fists. Yup, Seonghwa didn't like that.

With the girls around him still staring at him, Seonghwa watched as his ex and a newfound enemy walked away together hand-in-hand. 

"Hey," He turned to one of the girls. All of them flinched but the chosen one stepped forward. Seonghwa noticed them flinch and couldn't help but feel sorry. He took a deep breath and sighed. "Hello," He bowed. "I'm Park Seonghwa. Do you know who that is?" He pointed to where Myeonji was walking.

"Oh, her? She's Hwang Myeonji―"

"Yes! I know her." Seonghwa interrupted. He ran a hand through his dark hair, being frustrated. "I meant the one beside her. Who is he? And why is he all over her?" Seonghwa repeated himself with more detail.

Before the girl could respond, a familiar girl walked forwards with her arms crossed. "You mean Beomgyu?" She said in a more questioning tone. "They're dating."

Seonghwa cursed under his breath and turned back to where they were, only to find that they were gone. He sharply turned back to the girl who was informing him about his new surroundings. "Why are they together?"