Chapter 2: Strange Man

After it started everybody was just standing there oblivious to what is going on around them. So we carried on with life as usual. For me that was a routine that was a little something like eat, school, eat, school, home, eat, then video games. I carried on doing that for ages I had no idea what was going on until one day this man walks over to me and says
"Sir you need to come with me."
At first I thought what the hell but I chose to reply to him saying
"Excuse me did you need something?Cause if you do I would appreciate if you could get it over with so that I can get back to my weekend."
The man then pulled me away to a part of my town I had never seen before.
I, shocked, asked him,
"Where are you taking me?!"
He didn't reply. I carried on letting him pull me around as he appears to be twice as strong as me and also about a half a foot taller as well. Suddenly he stopped, dead in place, he made no movement.
"What..." I said
However I was immediately interrupted by the hissing sound made by his lips telling me to be quiet. After that I didn't speak for best part of an hour as he continued to pull me around town. He kept on stoping at random areas that didn't appear to have any set pattern.

Eventually we arrived at a very special place apparently as when we got there the man clapped his hands together as if he was praying.
I though "This guy is a complete freak!"
As I thought this a pedestal suddenly came out of the ground like it was something that happened everyday. The man then placed some strange stone of a turquoise color in the centre of the pedestal. When he did this the wall in front of us split straight in two, I looked at it shocked still not understanding what was going on. He told me to step forward into the area where the now two separate walls were once connected. I did as he said as I felt like I was the one that had pulled him to this strange place.

He followed me as I walked and then suddenly the walls shot back together. They looked brand new as well, now I was starting to get a little bit scared. When the walls shot back together the area I was in turned pitch black I couldn't see a thing. But some kind of light came on or shone down upon the strange man and I.
He said, "It is time", walked into to the light and disappeared.