Chapter Two

(⚠️⚠️WARNING: This chapter contains sex!!⚠️⚠️)

The big fat man entered through the chimney, huffing as he grabbed his big, red sack and opened it. Thousands of presents lay on top of each other. He took out a couple of presents, and looked at the names. "Caleb... Carson, and Cleo. Hah! A family full of C's." He chuckled. Cleo heard that voice, and quietly crept down the stairs, and looked to see a big fat, and red man rustling around. She instantly felt her bumhole get moister, and her puthy leaked a neon green liquid.

She slowly went down the steps, ready to seduce the attractive, and hairy man. "Hi there, big boy." She winked, causing the fat man to jump and look towards Cleo. "Ho Ho Ho! Hello there, young girl! Aren't you supposed to be asleep?" He chirped out, extremely uncomfortable. "Well, could I get some.. extra presents?" She smirked, bending down slightly.

Old Nick realized what she was talking about, and seductively smiled. "Of course," He sat down in the arm chair and spread his short and stubby legs. Cleo pulled down his pants, and brought her face to his short dick. "Mmm." She moaned, and took it into her mouth. The taste was intoxicating. The pre-cum mixed with sweat, and a little bit of reindeer hair. She tickled the ballsacks that rested next to the penis.

Santa moaned lowly, and pushed her head down. She could feel the penis touch the tip of her tongue. She sucked on it like a lolipop. Then, she felt a salty taste slide down her throat. She swallowed, and got up. "See you later, Santa." She winked, and stood up. Running up the stairs.

——————
Hey guys, it's Lindsay!! I wish I was Cleo lol! But anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Byyeee! 💖💖🦟🦗🦟