62 ▪11 TH ▪

You
Seems like you all went through a lot.

Ji Eun
Oh we did. Wanna know how Chunhwa got into our lives?

You
Sure

Chungha
She's my little sister and we both used to work for this secret agency. Because spies and secret agents.

Chunhwa
I came her to spy on BTS because the world minister thought they wanted to take over the world. Chungha came her first but she never finished the mission.

Chunhwa
I then went away for a year and I was so miserable and so was Jimin and bam I came back and we were more in love then ever and got together that was 5 months ago!

You
Wow you all have such great adventures of how you met another.

Ji Eun
How did you and Taehyung meet?

You
Oh I just moved to daegu when I was 5 and I knew none one but Taehyung he was my neighbour and he showed me around because he was always so kind to strangers.

You
I went to the park with my mother and she told me to play and go and make friends but I wasn't that social back then.

You
I'm still not so social. But Taehyung was also there and he saw me playing alone and he played with me all day.

You
He kept playing with me everyday and we became best friends since we were 6 and we have been until this very day.

You
Although when he was still in Daegu when I was 16 I had to move and he confessed to me that was the happiest moment of my life.

You
But because I had to move I declined and said I didn't feel the same for him.

You
I didn't expect him to be in Seoul or even have moved here!