It Feels Empty

Summers POV

We were walking out of class I was about to make it to the car. I fell straight down. My legs just gave out.

I felt pain all over my arms bleeding from the asphalt pushing into my skin.

All I felt was pain. Emptiness. Heart broke. My stomach ... it feels empty

The urge to jump in front of a car to stop the pain was getting stronger.

My vision became blurry. I felt tears pouring down my cheeks. I didn't know why I didn't care. I needed it to stop.

Jake and Isabel ran to me I heard the footsteps pounding. I imagined getting hit by f-250 truck. This feels worse.

The pain unbearable. Why me? Am I going to die?

The pain began to increase. I felt as though my heart would fall out of my chest.

I...I felt. I felt rejected. Like something I waited for my whole life was taken away from me.

The pain was just to much. With that've shut my eyes and let the darkness consume me.

{Carter's POV}
I felt stingy in my neck. I felt disgusted and my wolf was howling in anger. I jumped up and Jenna she was laying on my bed with and innocent look on her face. I ran to the mirror. It can't be. "No!!!" I shouted.

I slammed my fist against the glass. Fuck! I ran back to Jenna. My wolf was ready to snap her neck. She marked me! How dare she.

I was fighting for control over my wolf. "Babe! We love each other, you just needed a reminder." I growled. "I don't love you! I used you! You just want power and ranking in a pack!" I roared.

"I Carter Alpha of the South Star pack ban Jenna James from this pack." "Get out your now a rouge." I snarled.

Once she left I felt my self crying. Me an alpha crying. My mate the pain she must be in. My beautiful mate.

My wolf was whimpering. Howling about how his Mate must hate him.

I must figure out a way to get this mark off of me.

I slipped on basketball shorts and ran to my office. I called the pack doctor she must know!

Right when she picked up I quickly cut her off. "I need to get this mark off of me, she's not my mate!"

"Come down to my office now."

Normally I don't like disrespect but she is a great friend and I like to teach my pack I'm not just a leader but a friend.

I ran to her office but not before I ordered my third in command to get Jenna off our territory. Stupid slut.

I bursted in the room the nurse looked startled. "Please help me!" She inspected my mark.

"You must quickly reject Jenna and make sure she accepts the rejection."

I ran to Jenna's room. She was packing. She ran into me hugging me saying "babe I new you would be back."

I roughly shoved her away.

"I Carter Evan's reject Jenna James."
She looked like she was going to cry but I don't give a shit.

She wasn't going to accept it was she.

I grabbed her wrist. Squeezing it roughly. "Accept my rejection!"

She coward and didn't say nothing I squeezed even more. She cried out in pain.

"I-I Jenna James accept C-Carter's Rejection." I let her go and ran.

My mark was gone. I felt drained like it's going to pass out. They say this happens when you cheat on your mate.

I fell to the ground. My phone kept me from falling asleep.

"What ever the fuck you did, you better fix it. Summer isn't waking up."

~~~~~~~~~~
Vote please please please please haha thank for 1.1k reads guys so I hope to update soon Credits to isabel she's here with me urging me to update xxitsisabellolxx