17

A/N: I put this song here because it is one of my alltime favorite songs and Changbin wrote it all by himself😍😍😍

Felix' P.O.V

After Changbin's panic attack Chan and I decided it would be better if we toned down the affection in the dorms. Our plan was still in action though, and I was beginning to wonder if Changbin ever cared about me how I care about him.

Hyunjin and Seungmin had been spending a lot of time together and it was cute to see. The whole group had always shipped them. Minho and Jisung were, as always, behind closed doors a lot. When they were missing no one even questioned it.

Jeongin had been having an especially hard time seeing Chan give me so much affection. Of course Chris had always been more affectionate to me than some members, as we were like brothers, but I.N had always gotten the most love from our leader. Because of how Jeongin had been feeling, Chan spent a lot of time in our room.

Changbin assumed Chan and I were doing stuff, but typically I played video games and the other two made out or cuddled. I had also been wearing Chan's clothes any time there was a possibility of being photographed.

We had all been very busy lately, mostly doing things on our own. Me, Seungmin and Hyunjin had been MCing, 3RACHA had been working on songs, and Jeongin had been doing a lot of practice. This meant that the only time we had at the dorm was to sleep, which we definitely needed to do.

I haven't been able to spend any time with Binnie, and I missed his touch. Even when we had interviews and Lives I wasn't supposed to go to him, because of the company rules for us and the plan. I had been next to Bang Chan for almost all appearances, bit I wasn't being quite as clingy to him, because I didn't want Bin to have another panic attack.

I wanted more than anything to run and jump on him. I didn't though, because I needed to stick to the plan. The yearning to be in his embrace was overwhelming at times, and Chan had to hold me back from going to him.

I was making up for the missing affection by being extremely clingy to I.N and Chan, because I wanted to make sure I.N got enough affection. Despite the fact that he acts like he hates affection, it's mostly just an act. The thing he really hates is being treated like a baby.

Of course Chris can't help but baby the adorable human sometimes, but he definitely treats I.Nnie as an equal. There are obviously times when he has to act more in charge and can't give Jeongin specal treatment, as the other members don't know that they are official, and it wouldn't be fair.

I was snapped out of my web of thoughts when someone crashed into me, causing me instinctively catch them. My quick action resulted in me holding Changbin in your classic, cliche, romance movie dip. He started to blush profusely, and I lifted him up, making sure he was stable before I took my hands off of him.

The other members, who were in the practice room with us, stared at our awkward interaction, none of them saying a word. I cleared my throat awkwardly, signaling for them to stop. Our practicing continued normally after that, except for the obvious tension between me and Binnie.

———

Hyunjin's P.O.V

The tension between Changbin and Felix had been so crazy that the whole group was on edge. Everyone knew that they loved each other, but both of them were to stubborn and oblivious to see. I could see how angry Felix got when Changbin and I flirted, but Changbin was blind.

That stupid slice of pizza wad being so hypocritical. He kept complaining to me about how Felix had moved on, and how Felix only cared about Chan now. I swear the only thing that was holding me back from slapping them was Seungmin.