𝟎𝟎𝟑

CHAPTER THREE

( LYDIA BLAKE )

ONE: ACQUAINTANCE

ONE: ACQUAINTANCE

"cared for some in a specific way more than others"

6th september 1994

since that day in the library cedric and lydia hadn't spoken to eachother, and lydia knew she was right. they couldn't have been friends. but that didn't worry her too much, it was now saturday and they were allowed to hogsmeade. sharon and elena hadn't asked any questions about what her and cedric spoke about or did and she was glad, but she knew her friends and she knew that they were eventually going to.

it was nine in the morning and the three girls stood lined up ready to sign out for the day, they were all dressed in jeans, t shirts, jumper, hoodies, cardigans. anything to keep them from freezing in the slightly harsh weather.

they planned to go to honeydukes and grab a few treats which they would probably finish before they arrived to the three broomsticks, the three found a nice small booth by the windows and settled down before lydia went to go and buy them three butter beers.

after she arrived with the drinks the three girls savoured the taste, no words being exchanged. lydia had missed the taste of the warm sweet liquid going doing her throat. they didn't sell them in france. the froth on the top was her favourite and the part she looked forward to most.

"diggory" sharon said as she placed her cup down on the table quite harshly, the jolt making lydia nearly jump.

she sat across from her two best friends and only stared at them knowing it was coming "yes?" she asked innocently.

"what did you even do?" elena asked as she crossed her arms leaning on the table, the look she sent lydia was softer and more welcoming. however sharon's was harsh as if she were hurt.