Chapter 8 : Sinners

Police Department.
Orleston.

It's a calm day for Orleston today and the policemen are enjoying it with donuts and coffee. Then someone from the front door makes a comment for their eating habits...

'No wonder why when I was running you guys never managed to catch me.'

Alex says and lights a cigarette

Alex says and lights a cigarette. He smiles and walks towards them with his hands up and Diana by his side...

'So, are you ready to learn the truth?', he continues and throws a pile of files on one of their desks.

Mendoza residence.
Meanwhile.

Ramon finally returns home and Olivia is helping him with his stuff. Ramon sits on his bed and she joins him...

'Is your head alright?'

'For the million time, yes Olivia, I'm fine. Maybe a little dizzy but I'm sure that's because I was eating hospital's food for days.'

Olivia smiles and holds his hand before looking at his lips...

'I thought I lost you

'I thought I lost you. I'm not ready to lose you.'

'You won't. Olivia even when I'm away from you, please know that I'm never truly away.'

'I just have all these unresolved feelings when it comes to us, I love you.'

Ramon kisses her and then they begin taking each other's clothes off. Ramon gently grabs her and they slowly start making out. It's not too long before their deepest desires resurface and things get much more extreme.

Philadelphia.
Pennsylvania.

'This doesn't make any sense. The credit card belongs to one of our professors. That's a really dangerous territory George.', Sean points out to his fiance when they find out their mystery stalker.

George grabs the credit card from Sean's hands and looks at it. Then he turns to Sean...

'We have to do this. We have to make sure he is our guy. If he is the copycat, that means that he is exactly who we need to prove Alex's innocence.'