Chapter 2

I walked straight into the chiefs office. Tell that bus driver to take me back right now. "Oh are you a new slave." No I'm not a slave, I'm calling the police. Dang it no reception. "Well I guess your going to have to be a slave now."

Why do you treat people like this? "Because people need to work, and get punished for things they do wrong." That is not right. "It's right to me, go get the uniform on, harry will show you where to go.

Once I turned around all I saw was a beautiful face. "Hi I'm harry" hello harry. "I guess I have to show you to your uniform now." Yea I guess. He lead me into this old building . He stopped and said to me "what is your name sweetheart." Oh I'm kameryn. "That's a beautiful name." Thank you. I started blushing.

"I really don't want you to be a slave. But he said if we help slaves or disobey his orders he will execute me." Oh my he is so rude. "I know right" well here's your uniform and I will try to help you excape." Thank you so much harry. Your very sweet. "Thanks".

"Oh wait I have to show you where you sleep". Oh yea. We walked until we got to this decent place. "Here is your room, I gave you the nicest one in the camp ground". Aww thank you. "Your welcome". "Ok get dressed and ill try to find something simple for you to do". Ok and thank you about everything. "No problem".

Be left the room and I got sad. He is really cute and has a big heart. I'm so glad he is here since I can't leave, and I can't believe I have to wear these. It's orange and dirty.
I want to leave but at the same time I want to stay with harry. He so charming. He is just floating through my head.

I put on my ugly shoes I had to wear. I made sure my hair was decent enough to go out side. I walked out side and I was just walking around looking for harry. Then I see this huge building. It was wider than taller but still pretty big. I wonder what is in their ill ask harry when I find him. Then all of a sudden......