COURT 21

A 4,000 READS CELEBRATION

Third Person Point of view – Flashback

Season 80 was the falling and rising point of the Ateneo Lady Eagles. They weren't able to make it to the finals yet it was the point where they were all inspired to train more and eager to win the next season.

Sobrang gusto nilang manalo at handa silang gawin ang kahit ano. Hindi nila inasahan that they would be the monsters they never expected they would be. Each one of them had different plans. Some of them succeeded and some of them failed. But one thing for sure is that they want to win Season 81.

Katrina Mae is one of the prettiest among the players. She used her physical appearance to distract one of the players in the other team. One night, she asked Kib Montalbo, Desiree Cheng's boyfriend to meet her near taft avenue to discuss something. Katrina Mae planned that she would make Mary Joy Baron close with her. She told Kib she liked her. "Wait, you mean you're not straight?" Of course, Katrina is. This is just part of her plan to distract the Lady Spikers. She studied everything, their schedule of trainings and night outs. Kib agreed that she would help Katrina to be close with Mary Joy. Katrina was celebrating her victory in her heart because she is already holding one of the greatest players of the other team. But she never thought this moment would be captured by someone.

Dani, the little cute bunso. Pinakabatng kapatid ng mga Ravena. Her brothers are friends with some UST Players and she used her connections to be personally close with Ennajie Laure who isn't playing yet for season 80 and 81. She will be back on her UAAP Career on Season 82. Dani was already thinking about the future of the team and she wants Ennajie not to play on season 82 to have a sure back to back win. They walked until late night and played volleyball for fun. Dani was wearing a green jacket so that if ever someone saw them she might not be easily known that she is a player of Ateneo de Manila University. Little did she know, someone was following them the whole night.

----

What is the reason why Ateneo Lady Eagles was inside this court and they are all broadcasted by COURT.apk?

No one knows the exact reason but Deanna Wong already talked about this issue and this is what she said in the video.

"Sa totoo lang, nakakapagod manahimik pero ayaw kong magturo. Naging mabuting kaibigan sila sa akin pero hindi ko kakayanin na sarilinin lang ang mga ginawa nilang katarantaduhan kung bakit kami naandito ngayon at pinaparusahan.Wala na akong pakialam kung susunod na ako kay Kat na maeliminate pero the real reason why we are here inside this court is because one of my team mates is the suspect behind the death of Ejiya and Ennajie Laure. One of them is also responsible for the death of Desiree Cheng and Kib Montalbo. And oh – I forgot. One of them is also the real reason why Ate Bei's eyes was removed and lips of Jules was stitched. Maybe I still don't know everything and they know the other details but these team mates protected themselves by doing this. Maybe I am the next one. Next video you'll see me not having eyes or having stitched lips or we don't know what these monsters could do just for their protection I'd rather die and be with Kat in peace instead of being here with the killers."