Your not...

Chapter eight:

I tugged at the end of my shirt, pulling it down to cover my small, pale body. Just getting out if the shower, my hair stuck to my face like glue. The longer strands of my hair that hung near my feet. A knock at the door caught my attention and quickly slipped on shorts. They stuck to my skin, making them uncomfortable. Sighing, I flicked a loose strand of hair out of my face and answered the door. A pair of red eyes greeted me.

"What is it Haku?" I asked, propping myself against the doorframe. The Albino placed a warm smile on her face.

"Miku, your mom wants you." She spoke to me while she turned around to walk to the kitchen. I flowed her, with my feet sticking to the floor since they were still damp.

"Why?" I sat down in a chair that was in our kitchen, combing my hair with my fingers.

"She said it was a surprise of something..."

"It's not a holiday, so what's with the surprise?"

Haku sighed. She turned heel and stood in front of me. She bent down a little and placed her hand on my shoulders. Flashing her deep red eyes into mine. "Miku when your mother gives you anything it's out of love, got it?"

I nodded and slid her hands off of me. Walking out of the kitchen, I went to my bed. Taking a real brush this time and not my fingers I combed my hair. As graceful as I could, I piled all my hair in a tight ponytail, high on my head. My bangs fell perfectly around my face, leaving me able to see. I slipped on a pair of converse, and headed out the door.

Walking down the hallway it was silent. It was starting to spook me a little. It wouldn't help with every time I looked over shoulder I thought I saw a pair of eyes. I would shake my head, trying to clear my thoughts.

"Ah maybe I should watch some anime later?" I asked myself. Trying to break the silence. Though it made it worse, my voice just bounced off the walls. "Gosh why am I so stupid?" I smacked a hand against my cheek.

"Are you lonely?"

I stopped in my tracks. Turning around fast, I saw no one in the hall with me. "Who said that?" I called. No one answered me. "Dammit. Answer me! Who the hell said that?!"

"I did."

I turned to my right. No one stood there but for my reflection. Looking at the window, with my faint reflection on it, I shook with fear. My left hand reached out and touched the window, it was ice to the touch.

"What's wrong?"

I jumped back, falling on my ass. My eyes were wide, looking at the reflection. It didn't move. it was still 'me' standing there. A smile creeped on it's face. They eyes snapped to a red, and the hair changed black as if someone poured paint down the hair.

"Zatsune. You scared me shitless." I sighed.

"People like you deserve to die."

I quickly scrambled up to my feet, and looked at window. "Your not Zatsune...." I whispered the words out. The reflection smiled, as if it was expecting me to say that. It's head flipped back letting out a wicked laugh. I tried covering my ears from the laugh not wanting to hear it. "Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!" I yelled.

Rushing up to the window, I pushed it. The glass shadered, as I fell.....

Jolting awake. I laid in bed. My heart was pounding a million miles, sweat was pouring off of me like a river.

"It was only a dream?" I asked myself.