chapter four- Been Called A Mistake

Brice's bedroom

Brice's bedroom

Brice's mirror that is in her bedroom

Zoe's bedroom also FYI Chase's name has been changed to Zoe

There parent's bedroom also Brice's step mom's name is Maddi and her dad's name is Samuel 

It was 10:00 am when I looked at my alarm and I jumped out of bed because I have to leave in half an hour for the Bahamas. We were going to stay at the Bahamas for a family vacation for about 2 weeks. I than started to pack 14 pairs of everything which was shorts, crop top tanks,  t-shirts, pants, underwear, socks, bra's, Pajamas, and bikini's. I than zipped up my duffel bag, and started filling up my side pockets on my duffel bag. I filled it up with my toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouthwash which the toothbrush and toothpaste were in a bag together ow I also packed dental floss which was also in the plastic zip lock bag. I than started to fill up the right side pocket of the duffel bag with my phone charger, my real airpods, and my apple watch charger. I grabbed my Jesus sandals and vans and through my vans into my duffel bag and slipped on my Jesus sandals. 

I grabbed my phone and bag and started heading downstairs. I put the bag down and grabbed my phone out of my side pocket and checked the time the time was 11:00 and we leave right now. I ran outside with my bag and put it in the trunk and closed the trunk I than opened the door and saw that there was no room because of Zoe and her boyfriend. My step mom told me that I can't go but my dad said I  agree that you can't go because of your stupid service dog. I yelled back at him saying Don't call  Bailey and Nola stupid ever again, and  how can you freaking treat me like I am a mistake? He told me that I am a mistake and a worthless one. I started yelling at him saying ya well you all are a piece of  crap and that I should just go back to Cali and never come back here again. He yelled at me telling me to get my bag and go back inside the house. I yelled at him and called him a worthless piece of trash that should go to hell. 

After grabbing my bag I went back inside the house and started unpacking my bag. I was done unpacking my bag and decided to watch Tiktok and make some with my cute dog because the only reason I have so many followers is because of my dog. I decided to do a Tiktok about me without my dog it said, 18 years old, live in Idaho, I have service dog for Anxiety, I just started riding horse's, and  is a mistake. I than posted it and started making more Tiktoks with my dog again. After about 20 minutes since I posted the one about me I got a comment from hunter_echoo saying that I am not a mistake and who ever called me a mistake he would beat them up because I am pretty and that my dog is cute. I commented back telling him thank you for saying that I am not a mistake and that I am pretty and that my dog said thank you for calling him cute. 

It was now 7:01 pm and I started feeding the horse's hay, water, and pelts. Than I went to go feed the cattle there grain and water them. I was done with everything and decided to go back inside the house. It was now 8:30 pm and I decided to make food which was ice cream because I did not want to turn the stove on. I sat down on the couch and started watching Yellowstone because I need to catch up again. After catching up on Yellowstone I turned the TV off and went upstairs to my bedroom and changed into my pajamas which was shorts and a tank top. I than started going onto Tiktok again and was watching it. I looked at the time and saw that it was 2:30 am. I decided to go to bed but first I had to go let Bailey inside the house. I went downstairs and let Bailey inside and than went back up stairs to my bedroom. I turned my lamp off and closed my eyes and fell asleep.