chapter 4: i know what you are

Hello :)  yes it has been a verrrry long time. I have been writting my other book alot that way when I do post it, i can have uploads for awhile and be able to write this one at the same time. not to mention i work 40 hours a week and go to college so a bit exhausted.

Hope you like this chapter :))

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After damion left I layed there looking at the ceiling debating all the ways I could kill myself.

He is right I am weak and useless. What could I do to a vampire that I now belong to? Absolutly nothing.

I sighed in pain as my rib was aching. I really need to get this fixed, i mean what if my rib puntured my lung or something?

I sat up and cried out from the pain it was unbearable. my chest was on fire and I could barely breathe.

"Jake!" I screamed with as much force as I could before blood was coming up my throat.

It was choking me and i was gurgling on my own blood. This was absolutly ridiculous, I knew this was a bad break.

The door slammed open and I seen a blurry image of a man in black above me. It couldn't of been Jake, my body wasn't calling to him.

"Help." I breathed before i seen black dots clouding my vison.

"I left for ten minutes heather!" I heard him yell as his cold hands wrapped around my throat.

No im already dying! please dont make it worse my mind screamed but I could not speak. Tears raced down my cheeks as I hated my situation.

My body started to get really cold and numb to the point of no feeling. I could breathe again without any pain.

I felt my body being laid down gently and hands were pressed on my chest. All the pain went away except a dull ache in my ribs.

"Did you heal me?" I asked to him not knowing who he was because I was looking at the ceiling.

"No I kill people not heal them." He snapped back and my eyes shot toward him.

"Damion? I thought you left?" I said slowly trying to get up but he held me back down.

"I told you that your not healed. You need to get Jake, and I have to leave." He stepped back and gave me a look that read he was sure of me yet,

"Ok bye, nice seeing you, thanks for that cold thing ya did." I mummbled to myself and realized I need to get jake before I start feeling again.

"Jake!" I yelled as loud as I could.

"Heather whats wrong?" Fioni popped her head in with wide eyes.

"Fioni please go get Jake, I need him now!" I said with dead serious eyes and laid back down.

"Okay I'm going!" She screamed and slammed the door in a panic.

After this I'm going to find a way to make things start going my way. I can't sit around waiting to be hit or bullied. I'm going to be a force not to be reckoned with.

The door opened slowly and my heart started to race. It was him my whole mind knew it. I heard his slow foot steps to the bed and my legs trembled in anticipation.

"Fioni said you needed me?" His voice was even and controlled.

"You broke my rib and I think it puntured my lung." I said with a hint of anger but kept myself under control.