Chapter Thirteen

Okay, so this is the next chapter. Thank you all for reading. :)

I know the last chapter wasn't the best and it could have been much better then it was and could have defiantly used some editing, so ill watch myself more.. :) I hope you enjoy this chapter and I hope it turns out as long as the last. :) Oh and there may possibly be a new POV in the future.. Which may or may not be a secret unidentified person. ;p

Enjoy!

Oh and I just want to say thank you so so so so so much for all of the comments! Just ah.. So sweet. :3 Makes me want to write more! So here's hoping it will be extra long!!

-Copyright- -All Rights Reserved-

*********

Chapter 13

(Nashs POV)

I was so involved in Anna's kiss, that I almost didn't notice the angry vice grip hand on my shoulder.

Almost.

Having your shoulder crushed, by some hulking body with hands the size of ham hawks is pretty had to ignore, no matter how much I clouded I was by Anna's kiss. I couldn't ignore them, as hard as I tried to.

When I pulled away from Anna I stayed there a minute. My forehead pressed against hers, our breath heavy and mingling. I look at her and she had a faint blush across her cheeks and down her neck.

I smiled at her, tilting my head and lightly brushed my lips agents hers once more.

Kissing her once more before turning around and facing my inevitable doom with Jake.

I was really not looking forward to a black eye, and possible worst injuries. But I knew I'd be getting some. I know that as soon as Jake realized I'm with her, getting to kiss her any time I want, getting to be with her anytime I want, getting to hold her anytime I want... I am going to get it.

And I'm pretty sure that the vice on my should is just a preview of what is to come.

But I know it will all be worth it. I did get the girl of my dreams.

And once me and Jake scuff it out and we're both laying on the ground bloody she'll be coming home with me. Yeah of course she'll tend to Jake too, but I'll have her all night long. Tending to my wounds, because I am her boyfriend.

Not him.

I won her. She's mine. Never again to be with anyone, but me. Now all that's left is for me to win her heart as well. Then my life would be complete.

Me and Anna going to the same college and -fingers crossed- living in the same apartment together, and her in love with me as I am with her.

So I conceded. I have to turn around and deal with the consequences of Jake. The consequence of finally having the one and only thing I have ever truly wanted in my entire life.

When I finally turn around I am set looking into a pair black eyes.

Black eyes... Not blue... Its not Jake? Then who?

When I finally come to my senses I realized who I'm staring at. Not Jake, but Tate.

Oh shit. This could be just as bad- Wait no Tate is defiantly worst then Jake could ever be... I wince.

And before you jump to conclusions, no, Tate is not in love with Anna as well.

No. That is reserved for me and Jake, and an unknown population of guys who all went to New Port High.

No Tate, is much much worst.

He is like Anna's brother. No scratch that. He IS Anna's brother.

He is 2 years older and has a hulking frame of 6'6". He played the linebacker on his high school and college football team. So to say he was big is an serious understatement.