Chapter 3

It all started on April 17, 2001. The night I had my first horrible nightmare. 

In the dream, I was sitting in a restaurant with my father. We were both eating pancakes, when I looked up and everyone in the room was starring at me.  Outside the once sunny sky turned suddenly dark and thunderous.  Rain started to pour down and flood the streets. My child self starts to get anxious and scared. I look up to my father and said,"Daddy what's happening?". He just stared.

  I then looked at the people around us and screamed. Everyones faced was pulled into a scary smile. Their was blood dripping down their mouths as they smiled at me. My child self started to push herself into the booth she was sitting in. I looked up at my father and saw he had the same look to him.

"Daddy! Whats happening? I'm scared!," I screamed loudly. My father started to laugh menacingly. A waiter that was down the isle started to walk slowly towards us. Her arms behind her back. The people around her started to tilt their heads and laugh loudly.  The sick smiles still on their faces. By now big fat tears started to role down my face.

  Once she got to out table, she swung her arms from behind her back. Two sharp knives lay in her hands. She smiled the crazy smile at me as she handed a knife to my father.

Outside lightning started to hit. Making the ambiance even more terrorfying. I looked back to my father and the waiter and saw that my father was now standing. He was towering over me. "Daddy what are you doing?! I want to go home!," I screamed whilest crying.

  "You'll like what  we have in store for you my sweet child," he said. My father and the waiter started to laugh horrifyingly togethrr. My father brought his hands from behind his back. The knife pointing towards me. I started to slowly try to slip under the table. But he grabbed.  "Ah ah ahh not so fast my sweet child," he said while completely serious this time. He motiong the waiter closer. They were both in my face, their knives in hand.

  "I hope you know I love you," he said then they both jammed their knives into me. Both laughing crazily.

I woke up screaming and thrashing around in my bed.  My mother and father both came running into my room. Me not letting my father near me, afraid of what he might do.

  I started to have these type of nightmares everynight from then on. My mother and father started to get tired of me and not even blink an eye when I woke up screaming of crying. My friends started to get annoyed and stopped caring. I haven't been happy since.