Freedom

"Freedom"

[free-duh m]

Immunity from an obligation or duty

Sound FX: TUG DUG TUG DUG TUG DUG TUG DUG

If it feels so good, and it hurts so bad; you better stop doing it.

If there's something I learned from this expedition; it's you need to be aware of the possible outcomes that would come up on every act you made.

I do not call myself lost, but rather I would like to address myself as left behind.

It's been three hours since I was left behind by our bus; (don't even ask for details because I don't want to make a flashback) lets just say that I wandered off so far that they forgot about me---Oh wait, that's oblivion

I'm dealing with Oblivion again. How nice.

It's almost 8:00pm and there is still no sign of them remembering me.

I just sat down and rested my back on the walls on the mouth of this cave so I could still see the Northern lights when its 10:00pm

**********

10:00pm

Still no sign of someone who's looking for the awesome guy named Paul (that's me) I started loitering--no wait, I started staying outside the cave due to the sudden creaks it made when 9:00pm passed by. I was not scared, but since its a cave; I assumed that there might be a sleeping bear inside.

I checked my very useful phone that has no load to check if someone called, and to my surprise; It's on airplane mode... So that's why I didn't receive any calls or text. As I switched it on back to normal, I received 20+ text messages coming from our professor and 10+ more from my Caretaker.

Maybe I was not stucked in oblivion at all.

Or maybe its my choice to be in Oblivion? Either way I feel comfortable now cause I knew they did something for my welfare.

*****

6:00am

I stayed in the nearby inn where our bus dozed off; I don't know how 'Pa managed to negotiate with them to pick me up in a not so nearby cave got me stay here for free, and even gave me a car to use to go back.

6:30am

I departed the inn and started my road trip .

******

As I was driving along the shady meadows of Alaska, I------whatthe? I stepped on the breaks as soon as I realized that I am about to hit the lady, who suddenly popped out of nowhere.

I got out the car and checked if she's okay. And oh boy ****takes a deep breath. Thank God there's no bruises. She got up and flashed a look of curiosity at me.

"What are you?"

What's with the "what"

"I happen to notice that you have eyes" She said that while giving a blank expression on her face.

I didn't gave her an answer and in return She gave a pierce look.

"Do you only breath and not talk?" She said with an annoying voice.

I was about to say a word when my phone rang.

"Hello, Pa?"

"I already booked your flight so come on time okay. It's 6:00pm"

"6:00?? Why---

**end call

6:00pm? -_- what's with that time? Im so early for my flight! -_-