Q&A Answers

~Hello everyone! So previously I asked you to leave questions for the signs and I got a lot so thank you so much, and before I start, I just want to apologize if I didn't answer your question but I'm trying to make them even for everyone. Alright then, let's get started!

 ~~~~~

~First off we have Aries.

Aries: What am I doing here? Who the hell are you?

~Not important, your um fans let's say have a couple questions for you.

Aries: My what? What the fuck is going on?!

~Silence. First question. Do you think you'll ever be on good terms with Gemini after everything that's happened?

Aries: Excuse me? How the fuck do you know about that?

~Jesus christ. *Snaps fingers*

Aries: Well, I certainly hope so. It seems unlikely right now just because of her entire situation with Pisces, but I am planning on apologizing whenever I get the chance. It's not fair that we always blame Gemini for everything, I know I might sound like a hypocrite but I do genuinely believe she's just misunderstood for the most part.

Aries: Why..did I just say that? Why are you smirking?!

~No reason, next question. Do you have a crush on Pisces or was she just a one night stand and a toy to you because you were bored of Gemini?

Aries: I- believe me, Pisces is not a toy to me. I care deeply about her, not romantically of course but she is one of my best friends. So yeah, of course, I regret what we did and if I could, I would avoid it.

~Alright. What do you think about the current situation in the house?

Aries: Oh the house is in chaos right now. Everyone has something going on and is mad at someone. But I'd be lying if I  said I hated it, I like drama, of course, not the prank Cancer and Gemini did, that was over the top.

~Last question. If you could wish for anything, what would it be?

Aries: For it to rain tacos or pizza.

~Seriously that's it?

Aries: Well I mean I was eating lunch when you zapped me into this room. Can I go now?

~Yeah, yeah call in Taurus and let everyone know they have to answer my questions.

~~~~~

Taurus: Hello!

~You're more energetic than that idiot.

Taurus: Yeah he told us you forced him to answer all your question so I'm just gonna make the best of it if I'm stuck here.

~Ouu smart boy. Ahem firstly, Do you have a crush on anyone, and are you planning on coming out?

Taurus: Oh whoa starting strong, aren't you? Well, I might have a tiny attraction to someone, not necessarily a crush and no it's not Libra. How I feel about her is just confusing the fuck out of me. And a question, how do you know I'm not straight?

~I ask the questions here! And I see and know everything so answer.

Taurus: Oh yeah makes total sense, and yeah I would eventually like to come out to everyone just not yet.

~Okay brace yourself for this next one. Why did you have a boner when you were...dancing on Capricorn?

Taurus:...No comment.

~No no that's not how this works! You have to answer.

Taurus: But I..I don't know! It's not like I have control over what my body does or doesn't do!