just came for some milk

hope you are all staying safe and staying indoors xx

disclaimer: unfortunately dc has still not accepted my offer of £2.50 for there entire company so i still own nothing.

enjoy the chapter!

"What. the. hell. just. happened" gasped Mr Wallace West who was staring starstruck towards the huge doorway the Wayne's just stormed out of. 'I mean the lion king a sad movie but like not that sad' he pondered silently in his head, maybe Dick was just over reacting and was a bit of a baby when it came to sad things but still that didn't explain the other siblings reaction and why Jason was so against watching the movie in the first place. Maybe Dick just has a thing against death.

"I believe we just witnessed something we shouldn't of" Kaldur stated as cryptic as ever, his eyes also glued to the door with the rest of the team

"Yeah but what did we witness" Wally spoke up again seeing as the rest of the members of the team were too dumbfounded to talk

"I don't know" Kaldur responded  

"And what language was he speaking" Wally yelled a little too loud for the rest of the teams liking who jumped sightly startled by the raised voices

"Keep it down Baywatch" Artemis growled finally coming out of her dumbstruck trance to glare angrily at the speedster who met her glare with an equally angry one "Don't tell me what to do!" he yelled possibly louder than before.

"He was speaking Romanian" Conner blurted, before the two angry teens could continue yet another pointless argument. With his Cadmus training he was able to understand what the two teens were saying to each other, but in his opinion none of the things they were saying were making any sense. 

The whole teams eyes turned to stare at Conner, as he awkwardly shuffled under the stares of his friends but then his eyes met M'gann's, she was silently shaking, her beautiful hazel eyes wet from tears,  if possible she looked even worse than Richard. Being a telepath certainly had its downsides especially in moments like these.

"What" Wally said interrupting Conner's musings "You understood him" he asked staring at the boy of steel disbelief present in his eyes

"I know what they said as Cadmus taught me several languages but that doesn't mean I understand what they said "

"What does that mean" M'gann sniffled from beside her boyfriend

"Dick, he was talking about how they fell, he kept repeating that they fell and that they died and Jason was telling him to calm down because we would get suspicious" Conner stated eyes still fixed on his girlfriend who started silently crying again at the mention of the death.

"What the hell does that mean, who fell!" Wally yelled which in return got a load of shushes from his teammates and he quickly apologised and repeated the question in a calmer, quieter tone

"That's what I meant when I said it didn't make any sense"

M'gann from beside the clone sniffed loudly making the whole team turn to stare at her as if only just noticing she was crying, noticing the eyes on her she decided it was her time to speak up "His emotions were so strong, I I couldn't help but fe-el them, he was so scared and angry but at the same time those emotions were masked by his intense feeling of sadness, I've never felt so much despair and sorrow in my whole life"

She couldn't hold it in anymore as tears erupted pouring out of her eyes as she was pulled into a hug by Superboy who glared murderously at the rest of the team as if the whole thing  was there faults.