🎶Flight🎶

Guess who finally got their hands on Paint It White? My sister and I ended up splitting the price and somehow convinced our mom to order it for us.

Anyways, hope you all are having a wonderful day! I don't know how but somehow people started seeing my stories, and I can't begin to explain how thankful I am for that! So thanks to everyone who reads this! :)

"So, Kiku told me you needed some help?" Ivan prompted.

Yao nodded, sighing. "Yeah I..." Yao trailed off. "Did he tell you why I needed you to come over?"

Yao waited a moment for Ivan to respond.

"Nyet, he just told me that you needed help getting to the airport," Ivan responded, voice curious.

Yao frowned. "Well I guess it's gonna be hard not to tell you."

"It would help to know what is wrong, da?" Ivan simply stated.

"Yeah," Yao huffed. "There's a lot of pollution in China. And since my people go through health issues because of it, so do I. I can't die from it, and it's usually nothing more than a cough or blurred vision."

He pointed to his eyes, scowling. "I don't know why, but this time it's gotten so bad that I can't see anything. Just black."

Yao heard Ivan shift to sit down on the bed, and he felt the spot to his left sink as Ivan sat down.

"Your eyes do look cloudy," Ivan said. "Nothing else is wrong?"

Yao shook his head. "No, but we need to get to the airport quick. My flight's gonna leave soon."

Yao stood up, fumbling over to where he knew he'd put his suitcase along the wall. Behind him, he heard Ivan chuckling.

"What's so funny?" Yao asked, turning in the direction he thought he'd heard Ivan's voice.

"You may want to change into normal clothes before we go out," Ivan started. "And... you are speaking to the wall."

Yao gritted his teeth, extending an arm to find that he, indeed, was facing a wall as he spoke. His face flushed and he crossed his arms, turning around so his back was to the wall. 

"My clothes are in the drawer beneath the TV," Yao said quickly. "Bring them to me, please."

He listened as Ivan stood, and heard the drawer open and close. Ivan's footsteps made it over to Yao, and Yao felt the small pile of clothes be neatly placed in his open arms.

"Thanks," Yao muttered, feeling along the wall until he got to what he assumed was the bathroom door.

"Do you not need help to dress?" Ivan asked as Yao opened the bathroom door and stepped in.

Yao scoffed. "Of course I don't need help. I may be blind but I can do some things for myself."

He closed the bathroom door, opening it a minute later. Hearing Ivan fail to muffle a laugh, Yao crossed his arms and raised an eyebrow.

"I am sorry," Ivan apologized. "But I believe that you may want some help. Your shirt is on backwards, and your jacket is inside out."