Chapter 6: The Start of Work

A/N: Hey guys its your girl here and I'm finally done with all the boring stuff. Okay all the previous chapters were just fillers so you actually know what is going on in Rhode and Ariel's lives so now am getting to the juicy stuff enjoy.

Ariel's POV

The next morning I'm up at dawn and I make my To Do list for the day.
-Get the boys ready for school 🔲
-Go to their school pay fees and the rest needed🔲
-Pay Mom's Supplier 🔲
-Arrange to sell my car🔲
-Try to start Restaurant Renovations 🔲
When I'm satisfied with my list I go wake up the boys up to prepare for school but what happens completely shocks me.
"Boys time to prepare for school. Get up lazy bones😊"
"Don't disturb us Ariel Mom doesn't have money to pay fees so we wanna sleep more ok" When Eric says this I don't know how to feel in my mind I'm like WTF but I can't swear in front of them if I keep telling them not to. So I swallow my words and give both of them a good shake and they groggily get up and go to the bathroom to take a shower.
I go to my own room to prepare too. Since its warm I wear a white sun dress with a black blazer and nude strappy sandals

After I checked myself in my mirror, I grabbed my satchel, put my cellphone, wallet and all my brothers' documents I grabbed from my mom last night

After I checked myself in my mirror, I grabbed my satchel, put my cellphone, wallet and all my brothers' documents I grabbed from my mom last night. After I double checked everything I added my To Do list then I grabbed my keys and went to breakfast.
On the table is my Asshole jailbird brother and the twins. Mom's the one making breakfast. I walk gently to the table and to my chagrin the asshole has his legs in my chair.
"Ryan would you like to take your legs off my chair I would like to sit down and eat now". He just ignored me and that ticked me off but hey am a classy girl I gotta deal with situations calmly.
"Any day now Ryan! ". He continued to ignore me and mumbled something which made the twins laugh. So I just pulled the chair from under him and the Asshole tumbled on his Ass. The twins burst out laughing while I just sat in my chair and served myself some eggs and bread and made a cup of coffee and ate. Ryan got off the floor mad as hell and kicked the table n left.
When I was done I took the boys to school in my car and they all just "oohhed" and "aahhed". I drove down to Ridgeway Middle school and went to the principal's office to see her. O paid the boys' fees, paid the bus fee and all necessities they would need then I gave them some lunch money.
I left the principal's office and went out of the school to my car. Once inside I sighed a breath of relief and took out my To Do list to check off the first 2 things on there.
I pull out of the school parking lot and head to my mum's supplier. His name was Mr Ferdinand Hernandez and he had a huge fresh food and fruit market, in fact he had all supplies for a restaurant and he was my dad's friend that's why he tolerated my mum's debt but I'm gonna set it straight.

"Uncle Ferd! " I say when I see him talking to a customer. He turns to me and I smile he smiles back and comes to me opening his arms for a hug
"Mamamia! Ari look how big you've grown. OMG your a woman and looking elegant and classy at that"
"Thanks Uncle Ferd"
"Your father would be so proud of you"
"Thanks Uncle Ferd. " I say a bit emotional cause I was always a Daddy's girl and when he died it shattered me.
"Uncle Ferd..... Ummmmmm...... I think you know why I'm here"
"Ari I guess I do. Let's go to my office and talk. "
We walk to his office at the back and he sits behind his desk and I sit opposite him and we go straight to business.
"Uncle Ferd, I'm here to pay all of mom's debts to you. I just want to know if I can pay the debt and pay for some supplies for the Restaurant. Can you just tell me how much she owes?
"Ari let's be honest here, you mum owes a lot and I ain't sure you can afford it and still pay for supplies for a few months that's a lot of money girl and could cripple your bank account for years and put you in serious debt with bank. "
"Uncle Ferd I gat this I promise, I had a well paying job and the lady left me something when she died plus I could sell my car I got this trust me Uncle Ferd."
"Ok fine, she owes two hundred and fifty thousand dollars and to pay for supplies for two months since its you I'll give you a discount fifty thousand dollars. "
"Thank You so much Uncle Ferd. Just give me a minute let me write a check for you and you can go cash it today if you like but please can those supplies come in tomorrow? "
"Ok I'll see what I can do Ari. "
"Thank you Uncle. I'll see you later have to go somewhere."
I left the market and went to the hardware store in town to arrange for the repairs on the restaurant and gave a down payment and left.
Then I went online to some car dealer app and put my car up for sale and 30 mins later the bid started. When the bidding was going on I took out my To Do list and checked everything off and smiled I accomplished everything for the day.
It was around 4 o'clock when I got home. I parked my car and got out. When I opened the door I bumped into someone. When I raised my head I could not believe what I was seeing.
"YOU!! "
HiHihihibi😁 ok sorry for the suspense but I kinda just wanted to add drama till next time
Au-revoir👋
Happy birthday Debbyash5