Another mess

The Next Day

Jack

--In Da Morning--

I woke up to the ray of sunlight shining on my face and took a bath. I wipe my hair with my towel until it's dry and wear my favorite blue hoodie & brown pants. I stood in front of the mirror and fixed my messy hair.

I suddenly remembered something.

I forgot to ask Elsa what she wanted to get protection from yesterday!...Unless that was just an excuse to ask their names. 'Doesn't matter anyways. I can just ask her in the bus later...' I thought as I continued fixing my hair.

After that I wore shoes and went down to eat breakfast with Emma, my younger sister, and my dad in the kitchen. Danny was still sleeping in his room. Then I quickly got my school bag and stormed off to the bus stop. While waiting for the bus to come, I playee the app Talking Angela on my phone and typed/asked a few stupid questions at her. I laughed at some of her responses.

The bus came along and I kept my phone in my pocket and hopped inside.

A few girls looked at me dreamily and fixed their hair. Some motioned me to sit with them. I ignored them and sat in the empty seat in the front row as usual. I plugged in my earphones in my ears and listened to some boring music on my phone.

Then 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift came along. 'Wow this song's pretty good!" I thought as I replayed the same song over and over again.

Elsa

[People're talking about a guy named Pitch at school and how he always bullies weak students. But I haven't even met or seen his face yet. I bet he's as ugly as an hungry ogre. My hands turn to knuckles as I imagine him lay a single finger on Anna. Boy that guy's gonna wished he didn't have hands! But Anna isn't that weak of a girl. She's strong and confident. The way she handled Hans was immature but enough to prove that she's no little girl. I'm sure she could manage Pitch too. So worrying's just silly. ]

And now it's my daily 5 minutes of practice. To control...my powers. Cause I don't wanna hurt Anna.(A/N: That rhymed xD) Or anybody with my powers. I had them since I was born. Since I was just a sperm. My mom was a famous scientist until she quitted because of the....accident.

FLASHBACK MUSIC THINGAMAJIG~

She was making milk in her lab for me to drink inside her womb, beside her were a few chemical funnels and containers. I haven't been born then. Then she got a phone call. She rushed to get it and little did she know, she accidentally knocked on a container and some of the clear chemical liquid poured into the milk. After the call, she went back and didn't notice the container on the floor. She immediately drank it and felt dizzy and was sick for two months. When I was born, she was surprised to see me as I had platinum blonde hair because she had brown hair. (A/N: pretty much like Rapunzel's delivery scene, only different). When I was 3 years old, I finally discovered I had powers and Anna was born. She didn't look different but no one knew if she had powers or not...

▪End of Flashback Music▪

Conceal don't feel, don't let them know!
Make one wrong move, and everyone will know!
Put on a show! -My parents thought me this to help me control my powers. It always works but not every time. Anna still doesn't know about my powers...*sigh*.

Breathe in, breathe out. I blast my bed with ice and tried to unfreeze it. YES! What? No!!!

It worked at first but the frozen bed slowly grew spikes around it, telling me that I failed. Again.

I glanced at the clock.*sigh* "Forget it. I'm gonna be late."

I walked with Anna to the bus stop after we ate our breakfast. We sat on the bench waiting for the bus.

I glanced and admired Anna's school bag of how she had a great taste of colors. Wait a sec-

Oh gosh.

I left my bag at home! I left Anna and ran back to my house. I saw the bag laying on the couch and picked it up. When I went back, it was too late. The bus already left and Anna who sat at the back of the bus, waved at me sarcastically.

I breathed heavily for a second before running to catch up with the bus but it was no use. It only stopped when it reached the school and everyone else started to walk out of the bus laughing including Anna. I glared at her while holding my knees. Still panting.

Then a boy with silvery white hair stepped out. Jack. He was looking at his phone while getting out. I hid behind the bus until Jack walked away.

"Phew..!" I pretended wiping sweat from my forehead as I said that.

GRRR...!

ANNA I'M GONNA GET YOU FOR THIS!

Jack

The bus finally arrived at school. I looked around the bus one last time for Elsa but she wasn't anywhere to be seen. "Welp, I guess she's not going to school today. She's a newbie but doesn't go to school already? She's sooo my type. Kidding. I don't even like her but yeah you can say she's good looking.

I was last to get out of the bus. Still no sign of her. I sighed. I walked towards the school's two big doors and pushed them with my left hand and the other holding my phone. Still listening to 'Love Story'.

I headed to my locker and entered the combination. I made it Marian's birthday date.*sigh*. I still couldn't forget about her even after what happened. I definitely can't deny that I was very heartbroken and hurt. She was my first love and supposedly my last. She made me felt happy even for a short time. She introduced me to love. But I should've known better not to trust love...

Out of the blue, I heard someone shout my name behind me and turned around. What the frost? Tiana and someone were arguing over something. When I got closer, I clearly know who that someone was...

"Elsa?"

~End Chapter~

*Grabs Microphone*

Man that was long! But still, full of explanations, love and emotions... I hope you guys aren't mad at me for it. I still have a lot of ideas for this story but please, bear with me. I can update fast and soon cause it's the holidays and school starts in January. So I can update my stories any day, anywhere and anytime! It's just a matter of 'when'. Goodnight and Im out! :D

Peace yo! :D

*Throws pizza and if you're allergic, eat....I dunno* Bye!

-H