Royal Mates

My name is Queen Yakumo, Queen of the guardian angels. My sister Queen Emmaline, she is Queen of the underground realm.

Queen Yakumo:

I Woke up in the morning alone in the castle, time was passing fast, it was around 3:06 pm and no one was awake, only me. I looked outside the window, it was pretty cloudy. I heard someone laughing outside and i recognised that voice, as i went outside my room to follow the laughter i was hearing, it was Queen Emmaline, my sister, i chuckled and waved at her and said ''Hello My Queen, How have you been?'' and smiled.

''I Am quite fantastic, a little worried actually. You know my mate King Reid hasn't been home in 2 days and i'm worried that something bad might have happened.'' she said frowning. Everyone knows my sister has 3 powers, she's a werewolf and an angel but not a good one.

''Alright if you want you can stay here, it'll be much safer than in the underground realm.'' you'll dye of lonelyness, I thought to myself.

''Oh thank you so much Dear Yakumo, how can i ever thank you....'' she trailed off as she looked around and started gasping and breathing fast.

''what's wrong Queen Emmaline? is someone here? what do you feel?'' i asked her as she got on her knees and a tear fell under her left eye.

''I felt him....i felt his pain....'' she said holding my hand.

''he's alive in the woods on earth.....we have to get him out of there fast...''

''ok Emmaline lets go.'' i said, after talking to one of the guardian angels and sending him to keep King David (King of all werewolves and alpha of the largest pack in this realm) safe.