Twisted

Olivia's POV

The look of shock that crossed her face was priceless. I didn't even know the girl and I could already tell I was going to hate her guts! I normally wasn't one to tell people off but I had my moments. Normally I would sit back and keep my mouth shut so I wouldn't cause any trouble.

I had been taught that at a very young age. My mother had been killed in a car wreck when I was eight, my father blamed me for it for no reason, and my brother would always be stuck up my fathers ass. My brothers' name was James, we was really close before the accident. The death of our mother completely changed everything though. James was thirteenth when she died.

My father on the other hand almost went completely insane. He had felt the pain she had went through because of their mate bond. He used to beat me on a daily basis. He would tell me before every beating that I deserved the pain that I felt.

****flash back*****

I walked into the front door after school about to get started on cleaning the whole house and then going James and I's homework. My father shouldn't have gotten home until six but he had got off early that day.

I turned the corner to go get the cleaning supplies when I saw me father sitting in the living room with the belt in his hand. Fear coursed through my veins at the sight. My father had started spanking me with the belt after me fourth tenth birthday.  He realized I was there "Olivia" was all he said in a smooth cold voice.

"Yes sir?"

...."come here now" my heart was trying to beat out of my chest. I was so afraid but I knew resistance wouldn't help it would make it worse. I slowly walked over to him with my head down and shoulders hunched over. He was sitting there staring at a picture of the family before I was born. He flipped the picture over so he couldn't see it and grabbed my arm.

He stood up and bent me over the arm of the couch. Grabbing my shorts to pulled them down to my knees leaving my ass on complete display besides my thin panties.  I already had tears in my eyes but I trued to fight them back. He walked off to the side with his belt.

Pulling his arm back he brought it down with a hard smack. I cried out in pain and surprise, normally he would tell me I was worthless and it was my fault his mate was dead. "SMACK SMACK SMACK"  was all I could hear before the burning took place all over my bum. The tears was pouring out of my eyes by only the fourth swat.

........the front door opened just as my father had finished the twentieth swat. James walked in as if I wasn't still bent over the couch crying my eyes out. My father had walked out when James put his book bag down. He walked over behind me and before I could react he himself had brought the belt down upon my ass causing me to cry out in pain.

****Flash Back Over****

I was brought out of my thoughts with my mate telling the beta to take that bitch somewhere else. I was afraid to be left alone with him, there was no telling what he could do.

Sorry for the long wait everyone this is only part 1 to this chapter I'll upload part 2 tomorrow or the next day. If anyone has any questions or comments please tell. Remember vote!!!! The more votes the more motivation I have!!!!