Chapter Six

Summer's P.O.V

The next morning i woke up at approximately eleven just to feel someone laying next to me in my bed. Confused, i shifted my body to where i was facing the person next to me just to find that it was Austin. Wait, AUSTIN?!

I hopped up so fast out of my bed that i ended up falling and hitting my head on the dresser next to the bed. Austin, probably disturbed from all the noise, shot up in the bed and looked down at me on the floor.

"Summer?! Are you okay?" he asked, looking at me like i was some crazy person.

"I'm fine, i just want to know why you're in my bed?" i asked, sitting up from the floor and giving him a disgusted look.

"Um.. you told me to sleep with you last night so i did." he said, rubbing his head. I gave him a confused look, not understanding what he was saying. I know for sure that i never told him to sleep in my bed last night, so why was he lying?

"Uh no? I never told you that!" i said.

Austin gave me the crazy look again and then looked to the place where i never wanted him to check. He opened the drawer next to my bed to find SKYY Vodka and he let out a chuckle. Okay, yeah i got a little drunk last night, what was so funny about that?

"What's so funny?" i asked him, speaking up. He just shook his head.

"You don't seem like the type to drink."

"Well, i'm not as innocent as you think" i mumbled. A little smirk appeared on his face.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I- That's none of your business" i said, not wanting to admit my secret to him. He didn't seem to buy it though.

"You're not a virgin are you?" he asked. Silence filled the room and the tension started to build. I was fighting with myself internally, not wanting to tell Austin what had really happened between Cody and I. But, the thoughts of finally getting it off my chest to someone hovered in my thoughts.

"No, i'm not" i finally said. Austin looked at me with a shocked expression. "Are you seriously that suprised?"

"Yeah, i mean i know that a lot of guys wanna get in your pants but i didn't think you'd actually let some guys" he said, speaking all of his thoughts.

"I didn't let guys get in my pants, I let a guy because i loved him and i thought i was ready." i said. I wasn't going to let him think that i just let anybody do that with me. He would just take that as an invitation, and i didn't want him as a guest.

"Oh." he said.

"Yep." i said, the tension and the awkwardness filling the room once again.

"Well, i'm gonna go" Austin said after a few minutes, thumbing his finger towards the door.

"Okay.." i said, not really caring if he went. I didn't want him in here to begin with so his absence would mean nothing to me.

As soon as he walked out of the room i walked over to the door and locked it. Today was the big first day of tour, and i needed a shower badly.

When i got out, i got dressed in simple attire- a long sleeved purple shirt with a pair of sweatpants. I also threw my hair up in a high, messy bun to complete the outfit and a pair of boots. I then walked out of the room when i was ready to find everyone waiting for me.

"It's about time, princess" Bei laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"I was tired last night" i said, the thoughts of breaking up with Cody flooding my thoughts again.