Want It All Back - Vincent Castronovo

Before you got up to get out of the stall to talk to the person that asked if you were okay, you made sure you weren't a wreck. Then, you slowly stood up, walked towards the door of the stall, & pushed it open.

"No. Mikey, I'm not okay, but thank you for caring."

"Of course I care! Why wouldn't I?" Mikey asked you.

"Well, I don't know Mikey. I guess because Vin is to worried about that Jenna girl to care about me anymore, I think everyone is to worried about someone or something else to care about me anymore." I told him.

"Y/N, I will always care about you. No matter what. You can always talk to me."

"Thanks Mikey. It means a lot."

"No problem baby girl."

Mikey always called me baby girl. It wasn't meant like boyfriend girlfriend though. He called me baby girl because I was younger than him. He was like an "older" brother. But really, he wasn't that much older than me, just a couple months.

"Come back into the gym with me please. We're done with dodgeball. Actually Coach (that's what you call the gym teacher) said were done for the day. So you can just sit with me in our corner if you want." Mikey said.

"Alright Mikey."

So you cleaned yourself up a little bit, then you and Mikey walked back to the gym.

When you & Mikey walked into the gym, all eyes were on you.