Seen- X

A/N:

My dearest readers, surprisingly I have received a few pm's now about how some readers don't agree with my portrayal of my main character, Alys. Apparently, I needed to create a more sugar and plums type of character, because reading about somebody whom actually has flaws (unlike other stories where the heroine goes "boo hoo" I'm ugly and socially awkward, and yet is completely normal and is just a wanna be hipster) is offensive and Alys's unstable mind not a good "role model" for young readers.

Hmmmmm....

Here's a magical and wondrous idea- Don't read my story.

I don't care you're seeking a "nobody gets me" hipster story- you won't find it here. And I do not appreciate you telling me I need to change my character to be like that so that you can still enjoy my work- but more appeased to your tastes since her true nature isn't "feminine and delicate".

To my other readers whom understand my work, I thank you for your words of encouragement. You truly all mean the word to me. Also... due to my hectic schedule- editing has still been on hiatus. PageScribbles, if you would still do me the honor of editing this chapter as well- I promise I'll fix it all.

Please enjoy this chapter,

-Helium

.

.

.

I was breathing heavily; sweat rolling off my brow. My fist were tight, my eyes wide, fearful, feral.

How did I even get here?

I stared at his face below me.

"Alys... Please...." Mr. Jackson breathed roughly, his hands shaking on a stack of papers he was trying to give me, "Please, please. I helped her, believe me!"

My fist tightened some more, adjusting their painful grip against my skin, and I stepped one more inch closer to the fearful creature below me.

"You have to believe me!" He shouted one more time.

I finally glanced down to what he was handing me. My mind was still trying to find its way back into reality. One moment I had been talking to Megan, the next I had found my way to this classroom... and had stopped just short of beating the ever living Christ out of him.

"Believe what?" I asked as I stared angrily at the papers below me, "That you told Shannon and those other slùts about fake harming themselves so my friend would be wrongly arrested and expelled!"

"Yes, I'm sorry! I did that, I won't deny it!" he shakingly pushed those papers even further towards me, "But once I realized it was Karri, you must have known I wouldn't let such an innocent girl be falsely found guil-"

"You mean once you knew whom her friend was, you knew you needed to appease me in order to not be arrested yourself!"

He flinched, but didn't deny my words. For some reason, even though I had been betting on him being a pawn I could use if he ever found out it was Karri- this was different. Before he had felt like a tool in my grasp, now he just felt like a disease I wanted to cut away.