PROLOGUE

Note: This is a fetus Chanyeol and Baekhyun

That's all, hope you enjoy! :))

—MUIG—

He is gorgeous.

So fucking gorgeous, I couldn't even get my eyes off of him.

Chanyeol just couldn't get enough of the pretty face he kept staring at for more than decades. Though, his face is a ridiculous sight to see as he his mouth is open with a small smile plastered to it, his chin resting on his palm, as his elbow is on his desk. Eyes in a heart shape, while his heart is beating in a not rapid pace.

It wasn't a "love at first sight" thing, not to give you the wrong idea about his life. He simply was just... already whipped with the guy he kept staring at. He had something that made him go "whoop-".

At first, he thought of him as a nobody. He wasn't someone important and precious to him before. He was popular, that's a popular fact in his school, so Chanyeol doesn't really care about him before. He thought of him as just like those annoying popular kids who just likes attention and fame at all. He could even care less before when he would usually flirt some girls. But those thoughts were removed after an event.

"He fell in love with him when-"

"Shut the fuck up doofus", Chanyeol smirked, and had a sadistic face as his hand covered Suho's mouth from spilling anymore of his private love life. He couldn't believe he even befriended someone like him. Suho then licked his palm, despite the weird taste and the germs.

"Eww, dude, the fu-", Chanyeol immediately retracted his hand, and wiped it on the latter's shirt.

"Never mind y'all, I'm just gonna tell you guys some dad jokes instead. His love life was a bit boring when I first heard it, anyway."

Chanyeol clicked his tongue and went to look back at the window again, huffing in annoyance, then continuing his daydream about the guy outside the window pane the guy he was staring at, who was wiggling his butt to his group of friends.

—MUIG—

Home time... Yey.

Chanyeol was disappointed. He grabbed on the straps of his backpack and walked down the hall. He didn't exactly know why his mood was so down every time he is about to go out of school. I mean, he should be happy, right? Since he could finally rest in peace, and luckily, he doesn't have any homework to be done.

He squinted his eyes, trying to figure out why he has been like this lately during the end of the day.

Maybe the fact that he didn't finish his lunch? How about Suho's never ending teasing? Or is it because he hates his Math teacher so much he doesn't even know how he can rate it? He is sure as hell that that isn't the case.

He pursued his lips and furrowed his eyes brows, trying hard to find the answer untold.

"Baekhyun!"

Chanyeol felt it again. That weird tingling feeling he felt when he first fell for that person. It may be indeed weird, but it was a great feeling. Then suddenly his instincts told him to hide

What the fuck? You want me to hide?

Just go!

Tell me why?

Cuz you need to.