27

liked by 331 othersparxupdates: there has been some speculation within the fandom in regards to recent posts from @/waterparks and @/awstenknight

liked by 331 others
parxupdates: there has been some speculation within the fandom in regards to recent posts from @/waterparks and @/awstenknight. everyone wants to know, who is the man in the pictures? here's what i have gathered so far. awsten posted a picture on his account expressing how its not too easy to play guitar while he does everything else. the user @/underscoregeoff mentioned he played guitar, and awsten responded. the next day, a picture of him and a man was posted on his account with the caption "I WAS WRONG. HE DOES INDEED PLAY GUITAR". jawn and otto followed geoff in the same day. the most recent picture is awsten, otto, and geoff. looking back on previous posts, geoff seemed to be just a fan of the band. one day, he got noticed through a birthday wish to awsten and he never stopped getting noticed. i decided to check his account, and there were numerous pictures that have captions related to waterparks. one caption was him freaking out over both the band account and awsten following him. however, i also noticed that there is a picture of him with the band that was posted before awsten started posting him. it appears that geoff and awsten have been mutuals for not that long of a time. the question is, who is geoff and what is his significance to the band?

comments:
naturqlblu: thats a long ass caption

awstens.left.toe: from my experience, geoff is just a sweet guy!!! we've replied to each other and he's just so sweet
- underscoregeoff: Thank you!:)

kissiemosh: idk but i wanna see more of him
- underscoregeoff: lol Hi

underscoregeoff: Hi! This is pretty cool. I'm just a friend. I haven't been friends with them for very long, though. Just since the post where I freaked out over Awsten following me. That's honestly really it.
- parxupdates: thank you for answering!
— underscoregeoff: No problem!

lucasjhand: @/underscoregeoff dude ur famous now
- underscoregeoff: lol Nah