Yes I'm a chair

• Dedicado a Maddie Buck

Ok so this is mad but my friend requested it!! its in the perspective of a My chair! She finds my chair funny and felt it deserved a story..so it got one so enjoy!

-------------------------------------

For maddie...

Yes I'm a chair.

Hi, I'm a swivel chair; I'm purple with pink flowers upon my seat. The fabric upon my seat as holes on it. I'm missing the bolts on one side so if you sit on me your quite likely to get chucked right back of.

Of course you're wondering why I'm missing these said bolts. Well being a chair is quite a hectic life!

I started my life on eBay.  I was sold to the highest bidder. Then sent throw the post to meet this person.

I now belong to a young girl.

How I lost the first bolt...

It is a Saturday morning, like most Saturday mornings the brothers and sisters of this house hold are arguing! I hear the boy shout "I swear I will trash your room sis." With that he burst in. I was swiftly picked up and hurled down the stairs. So there goes my first bolt!

I felt naked probably the same way you'd feel if you lost an ear.

I'm not going to bore you with the ins and outs of life as a chair so onto the next bolt.

How I lost the second bolt...

 The act in which I lost this bolt was more sneaky and well fought out. Again a Saturday, the young girl is out and the older of the two boys comes in to her room. He is carrying with him a screw driver.

He checks no one is looking and shuts the door. He moves over to the corner of the room where I stood.

He unscrews all of my bolts which I had left, leaves two on the desk and hides one in his pocket. (That bolt was never seen again).

A while later... The girl come back she sits on me, strait away my seat slides out from under her bum and she lands on the floor with a thud. My seat rolls of to the other end of the room.

With the bolts she could find she screwed me back together.

Finally how I came to have hole in my seat...

I cannot remember exactly when, but it was at night. The girl was asleep, it was late and the cat instead of coming in and sitting at the end of the bed. She came in and sat on me, instantly she begun to pluck at me. It felt like be scrapped at by a set of very sharp pins. This went on the hours. By the morning I had a set of holes all over my seat.

All I have to say is being a chair is over rated!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So did you like it ?? I know its mad but why not?

I'm sorry if you don't like it :( but i hope you can see past the strangeness of it and see the humor :) well comment and let me know what you think ?!

Amelia.

21/2/11

I have entered this into this Watty Awards :) so votes are muchly apreciated!

+ The video Up there is just lots of people pretending to fall of chairs that I found on Youtube! its fits quite well i think! :D