•O n e•

"Hey! Y/n!"

I held a smile as I turned to face Hinata, the ginger haired boy wore his signature smile as he handed me something wrapped up.

I furrowed my eyebrows together and gave him a questioning look, "You didn't eat lunch today! I had to run home before practice so I grabbed you a meat bun-" he closed his eyes as he handed it to me.

I took it into my palm, letting out a happy squeal as I felt the warmth.

"Thank you so much Hinata!" I leaned forward, careful not crush the bun as I pulled him into a hug.

"I-it's no problem!" He mumbled, face turning red as I sucked in a breath.

I honestly forgot how easy it was to break him.

Oops.

"Y/n! Please don't kill him before practice!" I looked at Coach as he scolded me, noticing Suga chuckling at Daichi as he stood there, giving a glare to Hinata.

"Sorry Coach!" I let go of Hinata and put my other palm over the bun, relishing in the warmth.

I opened up the wrapping and bit into the soft bun, smiling like an idiot.

"Again, thank you! It's really good!" I swallowed, stepping away to move towards the sidelines.

I gave a quick thumbs up, "You'll do good today Hinata!" I stuck out my tongue and gave a small wink.

I laughed watching him stumble as he didn't watch his footing, a sudden arm was around my neck and I looked up to the familiar rebel that was known as Tanaka.

"Trying to give your brother a aneurysm today, are we?" He scrunched up his nose as he gave me that sly smirk of his.

"Everyday, Tanaka. Everyday." I nodded looking over to Daichi, if looks could kill, I would dead a thousand times over.

I waved my hand and took another bite into the bun, Tanaka also waved making Daichi grip the ball in his hands harder.

I looked up at Tanaka and held up the bun, "bite?" I gave him puppy dog eyes knowing he wasn't one to turn down food.

His bluish gray eyes lit up as he leaned down and took a bite, thanking me with his mouth full. I couldn't help but laugh, finding comfort in the mistaken juvenile.

"Tanaka stop messing around! C'mon!" Kageyama wore a very unamused expression as he gestured for Ryunosuke to join his side of the court.

"Do good! I have some homework to finish up." I patted his back as he groaned and pulled away from me, he gave me a sweet smile and I sent a small wave.

I looked towards my bag that had been set on the floor, and made my way towards it.

I gripped the straps and hoisted it up on my shoulder, taking a look out the window and realizing how warm it was outside.

I looked at Coach as I walked by, "I'm going to go sit in the courtyard and do some work, just tell Daichi so he doesn't freak out or something." I rolled my eyes as Coach chuckled and nodded.

After he confirmed to relay my message, I swung the door open only to face Kiyoko.

"Hey Kiyoko!" I grinned, watching as she pushed up her pink glasses.

"Hello, Y/n. I actually wanted to ask you about the training camp next week." The raven haired girl gave me a slight smile as I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"Oh... I thought I wasn't going? Daichi said-" I glanced back to point to my brother but she interrupted me.

"Well, you are my manager in training and I need you with me. Just to help with the meals and stuff, plus you'll be rooming with me in case you are worried about the boys."

Kiyoko explained as I felt excitement bubble up inside my chest, I begged and begged Daichi to let me go ever since Coach mentioned it.

And of course, like the over protective brother he is, denied me every single time.

Only now he had no say.

"Count me in!" I was grinning from ear to ear like a cheshire cat, she nodded and thanked me as I stepped out of the way to let her into the gym.

This will be fun.