A Nightmare That Haunts Me

Izzy's POV

Huh?? Where am I?? I know I was running away from something. All of a sudden, I heard a loud roar. I turned around and found that Souplette Monster who nearly ended my life. I thought that loud noise killed him! I guess not. He slowly bent down and had me wrapped in his hand, tight. Again. I tried to see if Jake or Cubby were around. I screamed for them. I need them more than ever right now.

"Jake! Cubby! HELP!!!!"

The Souplette Monster just laughed into my face but it wasn't any normal laugh, it was an evil laugh.

"Oh Silly Miss Izzy. They can't save you because they are trapped." The Monster talked to me. I tried to move away but I couldn't. He evil laughed once more. He began to take me to Belch Mountain. I tried everything to get out of his grip. Once he got up to the top, he looked at me evil. I began to feel tears come down my face.

"Now time to end your life, Missy Izzy." He says, evilly. Belch Mountain wasn't just filled with hot fire, it also had spikes that would stab you to death. "SOMEBODY SAVE ME!!!!" I screamed but he evil laughed again.

"No one can save you now...goodbye." He says, in a lower voice but still evil. He let go of me, and I fell into Belch Mountain. I was screaming.

"Izzy! Izzy! Izzy! Wake up! You're having a nightmare!" I felt being shaked awake.

I woke up, screaming. Jake, Cubby, and Skully were all right beside me, all had deep concern looks on their faces. I also felt tears on my face.

Jake's POV

I was peacefully sleeping until I heard someone screaming my name, I woke up startled. It was like a bloodcurling scream. I looked at my left, as that where I heard it. It was Izzy, she also screamed Cubby's name. She was twisting and turning in her sleep. I got up from my bed, and went over to Izzy. Cubby and Skully also joined me. She kept on twisting and turning.

"Crackers, is she having a nightmare??" Skully asked us, as he perched himself onto Izzy's bed. I know, she's having one.

"She is having a nightmare!" I exclaimed, as I could see her chest rising up and down really fast. There were also tears coming down her face.

"Well, try shaking her awake." Cubby suggested, as he read my mind. I tried shaking her awake but she wouldn't wake up. She, all of a sudden, screamed 'SOMBEODY SAVE ME!!!!'. We all looked at each other worried, and scared. She needs someone to save her. She was scaring us, half to death, with her bloodcurling screams. I kept shaking her awake.

"Izzy! Izzy! Izzy! Wake up! You're having a nightmare!" I screamed to her. She woked up screaming. I had my hand on her arm. I looked at her, with deep concern.

"Izz! Finally! You were screaming nonstop for the last five minutes. Are you okay??" I exclaimed, and then asked her. She looked at me, with those sad eyes. And then, she began cry into my chest. I wrapped my arms around her. I was rubbing her back, trying to calm her down.

"Izz, shhh, it's alright now. You're safe with us." I whisper in her ear, while rubbing her back. She kept on sobbing into my chest. I kept having that feeling that her nightmare was about the Souphlette Monster. Cubby found Izzy's teddy bear, she had since Peter gave it to her, since her third birthday, across her bed. He gave it to her, and she cuddled it in her arms.

"Izz, what happened?? You started twisting, turning, and screaming. You also screamed mine and Cubby's names."

"I had a nightmare..." I knew she was having a nightmare.

"What was your nightmare about? You know you can tell us." I asked her, softly.

"Well, you know that Souphlette Monster that kidnapped me, and basically nearly ended my life?" She asked us, we all nodded our heads. We allowed her to explain it to us. We all sat on her bed, I took hold of her hand.

"He kidnapped me, once again. You guys weren't there, as he said that youse were trapped. He soon began to take me to Belch Mountain. He was about to end my life as he threw me into Belch Mountain but it was not just filled with fire but it also had spikes in it. And then you shook me awake." Izzy exclaimed. Cubby was rocking himself back and forth.

"C-c-c-coconuts, that sounds s-s-s-scary!!" Cubby stuttered in a scared tone. That is frightening.

"It was, I don't want to remember that Souphlette Monster ever again." Izzy says. There could be away that she doesn't have to remember about it.

"Isn't there away that you can forget about that monster??" Skully pipes up.

"Well, we could meet up with Misty tomorrow, and see if can she erase the memories." Cubby says before a yawn came upon him.

"Well, I'm going back to bed. Night guys." Cubby says as he walked up our bed bunked ladder. I was about to go back to my own bed until Izzy grabbed onto my hand. I turned around to her.

"Jake, please don't go..." She says, frightened.

"Well, do you wanna sleep with me??" I asked her, as I wouldn't mind to have her sleeping next to me. She needs me right now.

"Okay." I took hold of her hand, and helped her out of her bed. I got into my bed first, and she got in next to me. I pulled the covers over us. I put my arm around her, and she rested her head on my chest.

"Night Izz."

"Night Jake."

And we both fell into a deep sleep.