Part 11

Sit tight. Alot of drama is coming your way in this update.

Happy Reading❤️

After 2 weeks

Its been three weeks since Sanskar's surgery and since three days he has joined the Maheshwari Industries as the Co CEO alongside Adarsh. Sanskar was also busy in doing arrangements of something unknown to all.

It was a bright morning and his sleep broke due to the sound of the bangles Swara was wearing. He looked at her as she was getting ready after taking a bath.

Wet hairs and a small droplets were falling from them. He watched as a droplet fell from her hairs all the way down to her neck and disappeared inside her blouse on the back. Suddenly he got the urge of finding that lost water droplet and drinking it.

He got up from the bed and went towards her who was busy getting ready. Swara got startled to feel his arms around her waist. He placed a soft kiss on the side of her neck. She closed her eyes at his touch giving in. His hand went inside her saree and clutched her bare waist making her moan lightly. His hand started to go upward towards her chest but then Swara came into her senses.

"Sanskar noo.. We are getting late..." She said wiggling out from his grip breathing heavily. He frowned.

"Swara are you trying to avoid me?" He asked. She got scared.

"No Sanskar. Why will I avoid you." Swara said not looking in his eyes.

"No. Something is up with you. You have no time for me nowadays. No closeness nothing. The last time we kissed was also in hospital. Do you not want me?" Sanskar vented out making Swara shocked.

"No Sanskar why are you thinking like this. Its just that I have work pressure at hospital these days. Just due to that." Swara said

"No Swara. I also thought that it was work pressure but now I am seeing you, its something else. You avoid being in physical contact with me of any kind and above all you are lieing. " Sanskar said hurt.

Before she can say anything Sanskar took his towel and went to the bathroom.

" I am sorry Sanskar but if I will get intimate with you, it will be very hard for me to handle later on. By evening you will get to know that what I am doing was for our own benefit. But I don't know how are you going to take the things that are coming your way. " Swara thought.

"I am sorry Swara. I forgot I was not the only problem in your life. You have many things left on your plate still. Today I will solve all your problems once and for all. Then we will live happily ever after." Sanskar said standing in the shower.

He quickly finished his shower and went down for pooja and had his breakfast quietly . Mini was sitting in his lap and he was feeding her as well. Just then Laksh came out of his room and started to descend the stairs busy in checking his phone. With no concentration on the stairs his leg came in contact with a roller skate and as a result he rolled down the stairs.

"Hayee meri kamar." Laksh shouted clutching his waist.

"Lakh.. ohhooo my child. How this happened." annapurna shouted seeing her piece of heart on the floor. All except SwaSan, Mini and Sujata went to help Laksh. Adarsh supported him and made him sit on sofa. Mini giggled watching the scene.

"Why am I feeling there was your hand behind this incident?" Sanskar asked that caught Swara and Sujata's attention as well.

"Yes chachu you are right." Mini said proudly.

"Why Mini bachhe?" Sujata asked.

"He told me wrong wrong things about my Sanskar chachu. He deserved this." Mini said angrily.