Theiainara LongBottom| Person of Interest

𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔢

𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔢

Theiainara Eden Pandora LongBottom

Theia: The name Theia is a girl's name of Greek origin meaning "goddess, godly". Theia is the Titan of sight and the shining light of the clear blue sky. She is the consort of Hyperion, and mother of Helios, Selene, and Eos. The name is more familiar in its Anglicized version, Thea.

Inara: means Ray of Light; or Heaven Sent

Eden: means 'paradise'.

Pandora: "all gifts", derived from a combination of Greek παν (pan) meaning "all" and δωρον (doron) meaning "gift". In Greek mythology Pandora was the first mortal woman. Zeus gave her a jar containing all of the troubles and ills that mankind now knows, and told her not to open it. It was also the name of Luna's deceased mother and in honor of her, she named her after her.

𝔑𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰

Theia, little moon (by her mom)

𝔄𝔤𝔢

19

𝔊𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
Female (MtF Transgender)

𝔖𝔢𝔵𝔲𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶

Pansexual

𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰

Luna Lovegood and Neville Longbottom

𝔄𝔭𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢/𝔉𝔞𝔠𝔢 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔦𝔪

Kim Petras

Unlike that of her siblings, Theia was the one who took the most after their mother in the looks department. Like the fact how she was born with platinum blonde almost white hair at birth, that still remained the same throughout her growth. It even cascades down her back in volumnious waves of icy rivers, stopping just short of her butt. She was even also born with her mother's bright blue eyes, which appear to be more irridescent with flecks of sterling grey within them. They appear to look quite icy looking as if one was staring into the reflection of a hanging icicle. Of course she also is the shortest of her siblings, only standing at a measely five foot even. And lastly, she has pale, ivory skin, looking as if she was kissed by the moon goddess herself.