2

Arkyn sped Bonnie out of the cemetery and called Cami.
"Did you find Davina?"

"No, she's not here. Do you have any way to contact her?"

"Yeah, I'll give her a call."

"And can you check through Cait's belongings. Look for a voodoo doll."

"Why?"

"It's a long story. And if you find it, give it over to Cass. See if she can figure anything out. Maybe there's a key there." He hung up.

"It'll be okay." Bonnie stood in front of him, looking at him, sympathetically.

"I'm getting flashbacks to Lex getting sick. And I have no idea how to help her."

"Tell me what you need from me."

"I need us to focus on Rebekah. Caitlyn will be fine. She's incredibly resilient. I'll make some calls, see if I can get her better healthcare but, beyond that, there's not really anything I can do."

"Okay. Then let's focus on Rebekah. We'll talk to Vincent, get the full story, and work things out. Together."

Arkyn's phone rang. He answered it and put it on loudspeaker. "Davina's in trouble." Cassie said.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"Your tip about the voodoo doll was right. Cait got her blood on it and linked herself to Davina. I think they were trying to figure out you know what and it was supposed to be harmless. Something must have happened to Davina. Find her, Cait's not looking so good."

"Got it." He said. "I'll find her."

"What were they trying to figure out?" Bonnie asked after he hung up. Arkyn looked at her.

"Oh... um... nothing big." He said. She didn't look convinced but she let it go.

"Okay, so Davina. Kol's girlfriend. We have to find her?"

"Yeah." He winced.

"What's wrong?"

"Davina and Marcel are very very close." He sighed. "I'm going to have to call him."

"You really hate him?"

"Yes. I don't know. I don't really know him. Klaus loves him and Rebekah loves him and he attacked Kol and tried to keep Finn in chains and in a coffin and it's all very messy."

"Well, he seemed like an asshole when we first met him." She shrugged. He grinned.

"You? Why are you here?" Marcel glared at him.

"Maybe I wanna check in on my sister." Arkyn shrugged. Marcel scoffed. "You know where Davina is?"

"No, why?"

"She's in trouble. Hurt, I'm guessing. Missing."

"What?"

"Long story. Help me find her."

"How do you know this?"

"Um, she's linked to Cait and Cait's in the hospital because of it." He looked puzzled. "Caitlyn? Cami's sister. Ringing any bells?"

"Why are they linked?"

"Davina was probably practicing her magic, or looking for a way to bring Kol back. She kind of liked him." Marcel glared. "And where's my sister?"

"In bed." Arkyn pulled a disgusted face, glaring at the man.

"Just do your thing and look for Davina." He said and left.

"Tell me it's not true." Alexis huffed down the phone.

"Lex darling."

"Bonnie freaking Bennett?"

"Alexis..."

"She tried to kill you!"

"Sweetheart, please."

"Make her leave, or I'm coming."

"I'll call you later, alright? I gotta go."

"Why? To spend time with Bonnie?"

"No, because Kol's girlfriend is missing and hurt and linked herself to Caitlyn who is currently in a coma in the hospital."

"Oh. Fine. Call me when you're free, and we can discuss your pathetic love life."

"Alexis-" she hung up. Arkyn put the phone down and turned sheepishly to his girlfriend.

"She found out I'm here?" He nodded. "I guess oops?"

"I am going to speed over to the hospital and get some of Caitlyn's blood." He said, and pulled out his phone. "I need you to find Freya and see if she'll help us."

"Do you trust Freya?"

"I don't know her. I'm a little wary at the idea of good family. But if she's willing to help, I'm willing to give her a try." Bonnie nodded. He kissed her cheek, and sped away.

Arkyn returned to the hospital, and found Cassie outside Caitlyn's room.

"Cami's in there. I couldn't tell her why her sister and Davina were messing around with linking spells."

"I've got it." He said. "Thanks."

"What the hell is going on?" She stormed up, the moment he entered Caitlyn's room.

"Cami. Pleasure."

"Why would Davina be linking herself to my sister?"

"She's looking for a way to bring my brother back, remember? And Finn's curse locked him in his own body. That's one kind of linking spell. Davina was probably working on that. Learn more about the spell that killed Kol to find a way to bring him back. Your sister wanted to stay away from Bonnie and between you and Cassie, she apparently can't go anywhere without a bodyguard. So I took her to Davina."

"Where's Davina?"

"I'm on it." He said, and moved around to Caitlyn's side. "I just need some of her blood." He pulled out a needle packet and a vial.

"Where did you get that?"

"We're in a hospital." He said. "Compelled some."

"Oh. Right."

"Okay. I'll call you when I have some information. Try to keep calm." He said and walked out.