Chaper 1; the new beginning

It's been 78 years since I saw his figure appearing from the abyss, with little Shaquiqui and the others trailing behind. The thought immediately makes my luvsquare start to throb. Today is the day I will be reunited with my king.. But on this has changed.... He is now blasian, but I must accept this change. At exactly noon thirty he appeared, he looked exactly as I remembered, except he had little Asian eyes. "Allen?" He asked. He sounded exactly like Jackie Chan. Slowly he walked over to my bed and sprawled out on top of me. He starred to shake as a little Fuego escaped the crease of his little Asian eye. He began doing the Mexican hat dance on my glabella. Kong suddenly began to shove his foot into my love cylinder, then another foot and both his legs, soon enough he was waste deep inside my body, he kept wiggling himself in until he was completely submerged. I was so confused and frantically searching for Kong, suddenly he stuck his face out and said "surprise bitch, I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me". I don't know what I was thinking, all I knew was that this was the moment I was waiting for. Kong yanked on my cylinder as he screamed REBIRTH ME MOM REBIRTH ME LIKE THE LORD BABY JESUS. In that moment, I knew we were infinite. I began to push, screaming as loud as I could "KONG YOU ARE MY LORD". I gave on last push and Kong flew out of my cylinder and hit the wall. I ran to Kong, but he was DEED!