9

"BAKUGOU, WHAT DID YOU SAY?! OMYGAWD-"

Ochaco said as everyone looks at me.
I grabbed her wrists and went outside the house. I covered her loudass mouth to explain everything.

"*muffled* WHAT ARE WE DOING OUT HERE?!"

"You shut the fuck up otherwise I'll explode that mouth of yours to space. You heard nothing out of mouth OKAY?!"

"*Muffled* I clearly hear you say that you want to pinch Midoriya's cheeks until it sags down right?!"

"YOU SHUT THE- I mean.. You didn't hear what I said!"

"*puts Bakugou's hand out of the way* Bakugou? Do you like Deku??"

"I-I... don't"

"Come on Bakugou, I won't tell anyone!!"

"I don't trust you but you better not tell others, even the teachers.. ANYONE! ESPECIALLY DEKU!!"

"I AM CORRECTTTT!! okay! I promise!"

Loudmouth said as she do the pinkie promise. I scoffed and went inside while looking down. When I looked up to see everyone, I saw Icyhot carrying Deku out of the house with his stuff. What the hell does he think he's doing?! I'M THE ONE WHO SHOULD BE PUTTING HIM HOME! That stupid bastard..

I walked towards Icyhot's direction and stopped them.

"...."

"...."

"what?"

"I'm bringing Deku home, Icyhot. You might drop Deku on the way back home.."

"But he said to me to bring him home. ME."

what the hell Deku, Are you really that drunk? that shitty nerd..

"I don't care. Give me Deku and I'll bring him home."

"Are you deaf? He said I should be the one-"

I grabbed Deku's hand and carried him on my back. I looked at HalfnHalf and said..

"I will only say this once to you, I'm the only one that can hold and embrace Deku. Not anyone, especially you. You better back off, dumbo"

I said as I aggressively grabbed deku's backpack. It's decided, we're heading home. It's nearly 6pm, and the sunset is out already. The sunset's beautiful today.

"T-Todoroki-kun..W-Where's...Kacchan?"

"It is me, Kacchan. Icyhot's gone back to the party."

"Ohh... Kacchan.. why.."

"why what?"

"Why are.. you the one bringing me.. home..I told Todoroki-kun to bring.. me home.. Because.. You were with.. Uraraka-san.."

"Well, It's common sense that Icyhot doesn't know where you live and I'm pretty sure he'll fucking drop you."

"oh.. that makes sense.. Thanks Kacchan.. I.."

"Have you sobbered up? because I'm getting tired, shitty nerd"

"I.. kinda.."

"You kinda what? speak up Nerd."

And then, he fell asleep. I wonder what he was going to say.. "I kinda" what? Deku really can't hold his alcohol well. I hate it when he's drunk because who knows, maybe horrible stuff can happen while he is..
.
.
.
.
.
Later....

7:30

We arrived at Deku's house and I began knocking at the door. No one was answering the door, I guess Auntie Inko is sleeping but it's still early?

"Nerd, wake your ass up"

"mhm..."

"don't you have a key to your goddamn house?"

"*hic* nooooo.."

"ahh fuck"

"Stand up"

I then remived him from my back and tried to help him to properly stand uo since he's drunk, We both walked to my house. When we arrived, I get my keys and opened the door. Deku and I tried not to make a noise and I guess it worked. But then I realized that Mom was out again. Deku then fell on my bed as I go to the bathroom.
.
.
.
.
Shitty hair then messaged me as I was drying my hair with a blower.

did he really expect me and Deku to go there when we're already home?! that dumbass

"Bakugouuuu"

I turned around and saw deku with his eyes wide open and looking at the ceiling.

"who told you you can call me Bakugou huh? it's KACCHAN! you used to call me Kacchan but now you don't? the fuck is the reason for that?!"

"sorry Kacchan...*sighs* can you hug meee?~"