Found You

Ruby POV

I woke up to my same routine I do everyday. I got up, took a shower, and dressed into a pear of skinny jeans, a gray tank top, gray converse, and my favorite jacket (her outfit is the pic). I brushed out my pink hair and headed out the door.

"Hey what's for breakfast?" I called out to mother as I walked into the kitchen.

No answer.

"Mom?"

Still no answer.

"Mom, Dad, Luka?" I called out once more.

No one answered.

"Ok this is weird." 

I walked to the fridge and found a note. It was from my family.

'It read-

Dear Ruby,

We had something very important come up and had to leave you at home alone. We have no clue when we will be back but we left you your dad credit card for food, and his truck too. 

Love you,

Mom, Dad, and little brother Luka.'

"I wonder what came up?" I thought out-loud.

I grabbed poptart  and went to my room. I opened my anime drawer and pulled out the first book in the anime D.Grayman. I sat on my bed and began to read.

~At Hellsing manor in another dimension~

"ALUCARD!!" Sir Integria  yelled out to her servent.

"Yes my master?" Alucard said as he faxed threw the wall.

"There are reports of a large amount of ghouls in a small town in the outskirts of London. Get police girl and take them out now!"

"Yes master." Alucard grinned.

Alucard POV-

Police girl was finishing up the last of the ghouls while I was fighting with for the vampire who was controlling them. I was just about to shoot him in the head when something caught my eye they was in his hand. I shot him right between the eyes and walked over  to his body that was now just a pile of ash.

I picked up a little silver sphere that caught my eye earlier. Placing it in the middle of my hand I examined it. I noticed on the sides of it was words written.

"Our world is just an allusion. Take me to reality to find the one that waits for me." I read out loud.

'What is that surpose to mean?Who is waiting for me?' I thought.

 Suddenly the sphere in my hand started to glow a white color. The white light grew brighter and brighter. Soon I was fully engulfed by the light. My vision stared to blur.

"MASTER!!!!" I heard Police girl yell .

Everything then went dark....

Ruby POV

I had finished my book and now it was lunch time. I went to the living room when I was blinded my a white light. I shielded my eye and screamed when the light engulfed  the room. The light soon faded and I unshielded my eyes.

I looked around the room and saw something I never thought I would see unconscious on my living room floor. It was a man with a red coat, fedo, and a pear of old looking glasses.He had pitch black hair and from what I could tell he must be REALLY tall.

'.... Oh... My... Glob.... I know this guy.. IT FREAKING ALUCARD FROM THE ANIME HELLSING!!' I said trying not to fangirl.

I walked over to him and crouched over his unconscious body. I was having an urge to touch his hair. After all these years of obsessing and preying my wishes has finally been granted. Even though I never directly wish for Alucard to be the one to come instead of my other favorites character.... Oh well!!

Slowly I took my finger and poked his left cheek to check if he was real. 'Well he is defiantly real.. AWESOME!!' I continued poking his cheek while saying "Boop" outloud. 'This is fun!' I giggled to myself.

 Suddenly his hand grabbed my wrist before I could poke his cheek again. I looked to see his beautiful red eye wide open looking directly at me...'Crap..' He stood up to his full hight and towered over me while still having a tight grip on my wrist. He pulled out his famous gun Jackal and pointed it at my head.

"Who are you!" He roared.

"...Um... R-Ruby... Ruby Rose.." I shuttered . God he is scary when he is awake..

His grin in my wrist got tighter until I heard I pop. I whimpered and felt hot liquid run down from my forehead. I took my left hand and wiped it as the liquid ran down my cheek.. It was blood... Alucard was pushing the gun against my head which made it start bleeding.

"P-please sir... Don't kill me.." I pleaded..

He looked at the blood that was still on my face. He pulled is face close to mine and started to.... Sniff me?? He pulled he face away from mine then put his gun away. He let go if my wrists and pulled me into a.. Hug? I struggled a little to find out that I'm not getting out of this death hug...I looked up at his face to see the most creepiest grin I have ever seen in my life.

" I found you..... My queen." He chuckled

______________________________________________________________

I hope you guys liked the first chapter~ I know it might be boring but the first chapter is that way usually~~ don't worry it will get better as the story continues~

Comment? Fav? Follow? Please??? =^.^=