Chapter Two: Unexpected Visitors

[Itachi: *knocks* Hello, hope you're having a good day, now may I kindly kidnap you to extract the nine tails that is inside of you? That will most definitely kill you.]

Itachi looked at me with a small smile. "No matter where I go and how long I'm gone. I'll come back, only to see you again." He said.

[????? POV]

I and my partner stood on the outer walls of Konoha. My old home.

I could feel my heart racing.

She's still here.

And, once I get the nine tails, I'll be coming for her.

[Your POV]

"Bye Naruto!" Inamake waved as he watched Naruto and Jiraiya leave the village.

I smiled and patted his head. "Let's go and pick up some dangos," I said.

Inamake smiles and nods.

"Okay!!"

I held Inamake's hand and we headed to a small tea cafe. I suddenly stopped, as this feeling, my heart was racing, I looked around, but I didn't see who I was looking for.

"Mommy? Is everything okay?"

I looked at Inamake and smiled at him. "Yeah! Come on!" I said, excitedly, and kneeled down so he can get on my back.

He giggles and hops on my back. I held his legs and ran to the cafe.

Why is my heart racing so fast?

Is he back?

I really hope not...

But... Is it bad to hope he is?

I then stopped in front of the cafe, Inamake hopped off my back, then held my hand, we both went inside.

We went up to the counter and I ordered four dangos, two for me and two for Inamake.

I smiled and paid for the dangos, before grabbing the container and going outside. I smiled and we sat outside the cafe, I opened the container and handed Inamake his dangos.

We quietly and happily munched on our dangos.

"Mommy! Isn't that Uncle Kakashi?" Inamake pointed towards down the street.

I looked down, towards he was pointing and that was Kakashi, he was running towards us.

"Hey Ka..." I cut myself off, as even though the mask was covering my friend's face, I can tell he had some sort of expression of worry on his face. He ran straight past us. He was heading straight for the entrance of Konoha.

Does he have a mission? No... He doesn't even run that fast for missions.

I turned my head to look at my son, "Don't you dar--", but before I even finished I saw him following Kakashi

...I actually kind of wish Inamake was more like his father...

I thought about stopping him, but let's be honest, being the curious girl I am, I wanted to know what got Kakashi all riled up also.

I quickly caught up with Inamake, he looked at me, and before he opened his mouth I smiled and put a finger over my lips. "We can't let him know we're following him," I whispered to him.

I don't even know why I said that it's a high chance that he knows we're following him. Kakashi isn't as dumb as I wish he was.

"Come here," I whispered and picked up Inamake. He held on to me as I hopped into the trees, and stood on a tree branch, looking down at Kakashi, Kakashi picked up his pace.