{ 1 }

Lightning flashed and thunder crashed, dark clouds were shifting about and rain pelted down heavily on Roselia. The heavy downpour reminded Ako very much of a brewing cauldron where necromancers and witches would toss in an array of ingredients to brew a potion. The Roselia girls were all donned in raincoats and holding umbrellas, walking to an apartment block. 

As they were nearing the block, a bunch of people caught their eye. They were standing in a nearby open car park surrounding a giant crocodile.

"It must have come from the murky depths of the drain." Ako figured and wondered if the people were going to catch it.

Suddenly, the crocodile floated up and were headed towards the girls. The people were shouting at them not to move but Ako couldn't hear what they were trying to say since it was so rainy.

The girls took off in the direction of the apartment. However, when Ako turned to look behind her, the crocodile had turned into a lady.

She was a pale-looking European lady wearing a grey leotard, quite tall and had her hair in a bun. She moved gracefully, just like a ballerina.

As if on cue, she floated while dancing towards Ako and she instinctively tried to run away but realised her movements were slowed down as her body was now lighter than it was.

Ako was chased by the lady who kept popping up in unexpected places. She was desperately trying to use her light weighted body to get away, flailing her arms in the air and trying to make swimming strokes. She wasn't the only one trying to run away, the rest of Roselia were too and some random people.

An intense game of hide and seek followed. Ako was cornered by her once and was petrified as the lady started to dance before her and floated even higher before. Her face was fixed into a bored, dead expression. That creeped Ako out even more.

Ako managed to get away.

At the end of it all, Ako realised that Sayo had managed to decapitate the ghostly woman and they all gathered at the lift lobby. Turns out, it was all an elaborate prank and the person playing the female ghost thing was just a normal guy.

Everyone sat around talking among themselves when someone pointed out, "Where's the second ghost? I thought there were 2?"

That's when the crew started to freak out a bit but it soon went back their cheerful mood until Ako just so happened to glance to her side. Her eyes widened as she watched one of the crew members, a short old bald guy with a goatee, was using a scissors to slowly cut out the neck of the guy sitting next to him, piece by piece.

The guy wasn't even screaming and no one even seemed to notice, except Ako. It freaked the purple hair girl out so much, that Ako stood up and texted Tomoe "Omg I'm so scared" hoping her older sister would come and pick her up. Tomoe then replied said "Where is ur hse lol, how much is it"

Ako gulped.

-end-