Where Everything Could Go Wrong

The Four Amigos

Takato: Takuyaaaaaaaaaaa!

Takuya: ????

Takuya: Did I do something?

Kazu: I don't think it's you that Chumlee is mad at

Takato: who found out

Takuya: about what?

Takato: dont play dumb!! You know what I'm talking about!

Kenta: I would tell him.

Kenta: Takato gets scarier when he's angry

Takuya: How did you guys know someone found out?

Takato: that doesn't matter!!

Takato: what matters is that I know that someone knows about 'that' and is hurting you because of that!

Takato: dont think I didnt see your arms in bandages today!

Takato: you know that this is a hate crime! You need to at least tell someone!

Takuya: alright fine

Takuya: I'll tell you guys tomorrow. On the roof.

Kazu: tomorrow is a holiday

Takuya: oh

Takuya: right

Takuya: then i'll tell you the day after

Takato: Hey Takky, those new friends you told us about today

Takato: If you can go through all of that together, don't you think you can trust them with your secret?

Kenta: yeah they sounded nice

Kazu: if their even half as nice as that Kouichi kid you introduced us to

Kazu: I think you can trust them

Takuya: I'll think about it

Takuya paced his room. His three best friends knew about his secret. His bully knew that darn secret and chose to use any chance he had to hurt him because of it. His family knew about his secret. His friends, who he basically can and will entrust his life to, didn't know his secret. After all that time he hasn't told them. He's let it slip a few times. Bokomon asked him about it once when he managed to get the boy alone. Neemon knew, but didn't understand the implications. Patamon found out and having previously being a very wise digimon, he told him that it didn't matter. What mattered was the true bonds he had.

So once again he turned to his phone and started to text his friends.

The Legendary Warriors

Takuya: hey guys tomorrow's a holiday, I thought we could all meet up at the park?

Kouji: sure man, I can go

Kouichi: yeah I'm not busy

Tommy: I live down the street from the park we meet up at!

Tommy: of course I'll meet up with you guys!

Zoey: Yeah I'm free tomorrow

JP: Me too!

JP: what time?

Takuya: same time as always. See you guys tomorrow!

Takuya shut his phone off and sighed. He was really rushing this wasn't he? It was too late now though. If he doesn't tell them tomorrow, he might never actually be able to. This was something he had to do, no matter what. What could go wrong?