Prologue: (Y/N) Uzumaki and Inamake Uzumaki-Uchiha

"What would you like to name him?"

"Inamake... Inamake Uzumaki-Uchiha." I said with a smile and looked down at my (E/C) eyed baby boy, who was looking at me with a bright smile.

"Mommy!"

The five-year-old cheered, as I walked through the front door.

I smiled and put the groceries down, that I was holding and opened my arms wide.

"Inamake!"

Inamake, my young son, ran into my arms. I smiled and wrapped my arms around him and swung him around. We both laughed once I stopped spinning.

I looked at the black-haired and (E/C) boy.

"Did you miss me?" I asked.

"Yes, I did mommy! Did you miss me?" He asked and looked at me.

"Of course I did." I kissed his forehead and put him down on the ground.

"Where's Kakashi?" I asked.

"Right here."

I looked up and saw my long time friend, Kakashi Hatake, standing in the door frame that led into the kitchen. I smiled, picking up the grocery bags and stood up and went over to him, with the small Inamake following me.

"Hi," I said.

"Hey." He chuckled.

"I wasn't gone too long?" I asked.

"No, did you get everything you wanted?" He asked.

I grinned and nodded.

"Yup!" I chirped and walked into the kitchen.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Inamake called.

"Yes, my love?" I asked.

"Did you get what you promised?!" He asked, full of excitement.

"Hm... Let me see..." I muttered, placing the bags on the kitchen counter. I went through the bags until I came across a small rectangular shaped box. "Ah! Here it is!" I smiled and pulled the box out, and went over to the table that was in the dining room connected to the kitchen. Inamake followed closely behind me.

"Sit, sit," I told him.

He nods eagerly and sits down on one of the cushions on the floor. I smiled and opened the box, revealing two small sticks of dangos. I placed the sweets in front of him, "thank you, mommy!" He chimed.

"You're welcome, sweetie." I patted his head and headed into the kitchen and saw Kakashi already put up the groceries.

"What would I do without you?" I hummed out and smiled.

He chuckled and looked at me.

"Hm, I don't know." He replies.

I stood in front of him and crossed my arms. "It was rhetorical," I told him.

"I know." He said and ruffled my hair.

"But, I have to go now. The Chunin Exams is right around the corners, so I have to go and meet up with my team and talk to them about it." He said.

"Ah okay! Oh, can you ask if Naruto can come by? Inamake wants to see him again." I told him.

He nods. "Yeah, I'll tell him. Bye."

"Bye." I smiled, as he left my house.

I let out a soft sigh.

I remember the first time I met Naruto. It was when I went to visit Kakashi with Inamake while he was with his students.