Mitsuki And Inko Are Fucking Queens™ (Chapter seventeen)

~Third Person P.O.V~

Mitsuki smiled warmly as she took in the sight before her. 

Katsuki had introduced Eri to Izuku not too long ago, which sparked the girls curiosity as to how her 'uncle' knew the number one pro hero.

"Wait- so you work with him Uncle Katsuki?! That is so cool!" Eri beamed, she was currently in the arms of one of her favorite heroes- so she was freaking out a bit.

"She might just be as big of a fan on heroes as you are babe." Katsuki smirked, as Eri bombarded Izuku with a plethora of questions.

She stopped, turning her head slowly as she looked back and forth between Katsuki and Izuku- a devilish smile plastered on her lips. "'Babe?'" She mused, "Isn't that something you call your girlfriend...or boyfriend? Are you guys boyfriend and boyfriend?!" she gasped, her eyes shining with delight.

Mitsuki and Masaru did their best to teach Eri about accepting love as it is, no matter the gender, race, color- just as they did Katsuki. But of course they still left certain things out, seeing as though she's a bit young.

The blond chuckled, embarrassingly flushing a deep red.

"I- uhm...yeah!" Katsuki chuckled sheepishly, sending the small child a wink.

Her ruby pools went owlish, filling to the grim with pure excitement. "So does that mean your my uncle too?" She asked Izuku, her small grip on his shoulder squeezing.

"Yeah- yeah I guess it does." Izuku beamed, his smile turning into laughter as Eri begun to squeal.

"This is like- the best freaking day ever guys!" Eri giggled, climbing so she now rested on Izuku's shoulders.

Izuku chuckled, powering up a very small percentage of One For All. "Hold on tight Eri!" He exclaimed, only to zoom around the backyard- a giggling Eri holding on tightly as she was told.

Katsuki sighed, a loving grin uplifting his lips. He sat down on one of the lawn chairs, Mitsuki already pouring him a glass of wine.

"You did good Brat- I'm uh...I'm happy for you." Mitsuki said reluctantly, she was never the type to show emotions well- besides irritation.

"Don't go getting all mushy on me now...mom." Katsuki snorted, sending the blonde woman a sly smirk.

This interaction was their own way of saying 'I love you' without actually having to say it- both them having way too much pride to do so. 

Inko came bustling through the backdoor, a pitcher of lemonade in hand as she sets it on the small table. "Masaru is almost done with the Yakiniku, and your Katsudon is going to burn if you don't go in there Mitsuki." Inko chuckled, her and Katsuki watching in amusement as she scrambled out of her chair- trying not to spill her wine.

"Katsuki?" Inko whispered, her eyes never leaving Izuku and Eri a few feet ahead.

"Hm?"

"You'll take care of him for me- won't you?" She asked, Katsuki knowing that she was referring to Izuku.

The blond let a bittersweet smile slip onto his features. "Of course, Auntie." He said, taking her hand into his.

Inko nodded her head absentmindedly, pulling out a container of pills and tossing two into her mouth.

Eri let out a mischievous cackle, as Izuku fake-died onto the grass below him. 

"Kacchan...avenge me!" Izuku laughed, sending his boyfriend a wink.

Katsuki got up, running over to Eri as she pretended to have whatever quirk she wanted. "You can never defeat me! I'm a villain uncle Katsuki!" She cheered, fake blasting him in the gut.

Dramatically, Katsuki fell to his knees setting off very small explosions before joining Izuku on the ground. Eri laughed, climbing on top of her blond uncle with a wide grin.

"Does this mean I win?" Eri half whispered half snorted.

A devilish smirk adorned Katsuki's face, he snaked his hands around the small child- her face morphing into recognition. She knew what was about to happen, as small giggled escaped her lips Eri tried to wiggle out of his grasp. Before she could get away Katsuki attacked her with tickles.

"No- not...the tickles! Uncle Izuku- help me!" Eri squealed, kicking her tiny legs as she continued to be tickled.

Katsuki cocked an eyebrow at Izuku, the green-haired male swiftly pulling Eri away from his boyfriend.

"Your next Izu." Katsuki chuckled darkly, crawling over to a wide-eyed Izuku.

"Eri run- save yourself!" Izuku giggled, letting out a half scream half laugh as Katsuki lunged at him.

Izuku writhed and squealed under the scarlet-eyed male, Katsuki running his fingers along Izuku's neck, stomach, and armpits. Finally, he stopped- allowing Izuku to catch his breath. Katsuki peppered kisses lightly on his cheeks and neck- getting up and dusting himself off the nonexistent dirt.

He extended his hand for Izuku to grab, hoisting the smaller boy up and instinctively wrapping his arm around his waist.

"Get a room you two!" Mitsuki snorted, placing down plates around the table.

"Shut it Old Hag!" Katsuki growled, earning a swift smack to the head from Izuku.

"The hell did you say to me Brat?!" Mitsuki yelled, sending her son a death glare.

"You heard me," Katsuki shot back matching her glare, setting off a few pops. "Shut. It!"

Mitsuki growled, setting the last plate down and charging after Katsuki- wooden spoon in hand. The ash-blond made a run for it, circling around a the tree in the back and hopping over the lawnmower. Izuku chuckled lightly, joining his mother and niece at the table.

He's always wanted a niece, Izuku was quite pleased that he finally got one too.

"We should probably just go ahead and eat without them- they're gonna be at it for a while." Masaru said nervously, already digging into his plate.

-----------------------------

Izuku and Katsuki said their goodbyes, the two had to promise Eri they'd come to her classroom next month in their hero costumes.

The drive home was fairly quiet, an old song played faintly in the background of the car as they whisked past the city lights. Izuku held onto Katsuki's hand the entire ride, forcing the blond to only drive with one- not that he minded.

Katsuki pulled into the parking lot of Izuku's apartment complex, finding a parking spot and shutting off the engine.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow?" Izuku asked, already knowing what the answer would be.

The blond nodded, motioning with his index finger for Izuku to come closer. He took the smaller boys lips into his, the kiss was soft and steady- conveying every emotion they had in the moment.

"I-I love you." Katsuki blurted out, his face flushing bright red.

Izuku placed one more quick kiss on his lips. "I love you too...Katsuki."  

Howdy Fuckers!!

Arc one is now complete so...um yeah.

Thoughts?

Until we meet again!!!