With Eyes Like the Moon

I feel that my normal genre is contemporary romance.  This is paranormal/werewolf/romance.  Ya don't like, don't read.  I know, the concept is pretty mind-boggling.

 Also, off to the side is a picture of Asher.  In reality, it's Sean Faris.  *Starts to fan self*  Goodness, he's fine.  Sadie's character is Willa Holland.  Found some fair pictures of the both of them.  They're similar, but not exact of what I envision for the two of them.  Close enough, and a very attactive fictional couple, I think.  Lol.

 This is something new that I'm working on.  Or dabbling with.  Just an idea.  This is also all that I have written at the moment. 

 While further chapters aren't high on my priorities list, this story is about werewolves.  You know, primal.  Dangerous.  Wild.  Ridiculously shmexy.  It's bound to get a little...  detailed.  So, if you're not up for semi-explicit material, or the possibility of, don't get too attached now. 

Please, enjoy.  And voting, commenting, and fanning wouldn't hurt either. 

-------------------------------------------------------- 

I crouched low, perched on my branch. My breathing was as quiet as the woods around me. I was at least twenty-five feet in the air, waiting for my prey to wander into range.

He appeared below me, but still too far away for me to attack. His head cocked from side to side. His steps were slow, and he used all his senses to try and detect me, the predator. Although he was wary, I still had the advantage - surprise.

My calves felt like they had pins jabbed into them, and my thighs were killing me. My back was trembling from holding the pose, but it would all be worth it. He neared the tree, only five feet away when I made my move.

"Attack! - OOF!" I screamed, grunting as I landed on him. He gave a yelp, making me laugh. I had him tackled to the ground.

"Damn it, Sadie, get the hell off of me!" Asher screamed, writhing underneath me. I had him pinned to the ground, which was carpeted with thick pine straw and grass.

I gave a sadistic laugh as I kept him planted below. Finally, revenge! "Who's the boss? Who's the alpha? Sadie's the alpha," I crowed. "C'mon, say it, and I'll let widdle Asher up. Sadie's the alpha. Say it," I said, laughing like a madwoman.

"You're a bitch," he growled out. His skin was warm under my palms, and he smelled like the forest and sunshine. Asher's wrists were trapped underneath his torso at an awkward angle, and my body weight on his back gave him little room to move.

"Yeah, but I'm not your bitch," I said, still smiling. "God, victory is sweet." I gave a sigh on contentment, relishing the moment.

I would have continued to gloat if my brother hadn't interrupted. "Sadie, get off of Asher. He's not falling for your twisted flirting."

"I'm not flirting," I scowled, glaring at Cayden. He was two years older than me, making him nineteen. The sun shone down on him perfectly, highlighting his dark blonde hair.

I looked down at Asher's prone form, and the fact that I had pinned the Alpha's son made me grin again. Payback would probably be hellacious, but I was still proud of myself. "Oh, you never said it, Asher. Here, I'll help you." I reached a digit to his lips, moving his bottom lip like a puppeteer. "Sadie's the boss," I said in a deep voice. "I'm totally her slave," I continued, beginning to giggle.

Asher moved his head, biting down on my fingertip. "Ow!" I shrieked, and smacked the side of his head.

Cayden smirked at me. With a frown, I tried to spring up off of Asher. As I took my first step away, with the intent to run like the devil, Asher's hand circled my ankle. He yanked. Hard.