I Am Stopping This Book

I'm sure you all have seen it coming :)

Thanks for reading it <3

I wanted to add a few things since previously, it was a short notice without much detail.

So firstly, thank you to all of you who have read this book. I didn't think that many people enjoyed it, and to be honest, I didn't really enjoy writing either. It makes me happy to see you guys stating your thoughts and joining in the conversation like one big happy family.

After months of not updating and having no desire to, I decided to stop. Permanently.

It's really nice to know you guys like it, but it's really hard to kind of balance this and a few of my other fanfics.

But I'll tell you this: Don't give up on this story. I may have said it is ended, but who knows, one day that feeling will spark in me and I will start writing in here again.

The day you see this story as Completed is the day it officially ends.

In the meantime, keep that glimmer of hope.

Who knows, one day if I see more support from you guys on this story, it will be up and running again.

So there you have it. I wouldn't call it "on hold" but more like "unofficially completed"

This was one of my very first books. I never intend on deleting it ever, and I promise you that this may NOT be the end.

<3

I love you guys.

Thank you :)

🎉 You've finished reading Haters Will Never Understand.. (Percy Jackson/Heroes Of Olympus-My Thoughts) 🎉