Chapter 5

As we walked down the hall to the meeting room with bang pd and manager sejin I stuck close to yoongi and Jin. They told me not to worry, that everything would be okay. When we walked in i was sat between yoongi and Jin knowing they would be the best suited to help in case of anything. Once we were all seated Bang PD started with handing me a phone. I tilted my head confused. Once i took the phone he said

"This is yours Iris, we've programmed it with the numbers of the boys and sejin, feel free to add anyone else you meet or any old friends or family."

"Thank you, sir"

He smiled and walked back to the head of the table to take his seat, I looked over to Yoongi who was giving me his signature gummy smile. I look back toward the front and manager sejin also offers me a comforting smile. Bang PD then starts to talk

"So the world has now seen a part of your bond, which can be handled. We will make a statement later today, that we agree upon. We have two options: speak the truth about all of y'all or say only namjoon and Iris have bonded. ARMY'S have been very supportive so far, of course there has been backlash but ARMY'S are defending you all in great waves, but they only know of one bond."

Jimin speaks up

"I say we only tell them about the one bond, and slowly introduce the rest"

Taehyung: "I agree, it's too much of a risk for us and for Iris if we just announce everything at once."

Bang PD: "okay so we will release a statement about just namjoons and iris' bonding, Does everyone agree?"

We all nod, so he continues

" Well then the next topic is that Iris, do you have any social media?"

"No, sir"

"Okay, that's good, we don't have to worry about photos coming up then. Next is in public you can only act like a couple with namjoon, the others can be treated as friends but nothing more. Boys that goes for you too, you must treat her as a friend, except you namjoon. That being said I can already tell that Yoongi and you have a very special bond, I suggest you two put on an older brother, younger sister type act in public. Now I've heard you all had a family meeting, do i need to know anything about that?"

Namjoon looks at me, and I nod giving him permission to let them know. So he takes the lead and says

"Yes there is, Iris has some serious mental health problems, and takes multiple medications for it. Iris would you like to let them know what you have, or someone else?"

I look toward yoongi and nod so he speaks up

"Iris has autism, anxiety and panic disorder, and depression. She has also shown suicidal tendencies in the past. I think that as her soulmates we can help her with this as long as we keep her on her medication. That being said I do feel that when in public she does need to be in the middle of us so that she doesn't get overwhelmed too fast, obviously she would need to be holding hands or something with joon, to help keep her grounded."

Bang PD: "Iris, if there's anything you need let one of the boys or us know, we're here for you. We will help you. Is there anything else we need to know?"

"Um, what are we gonna do about my medication, if it runs out I'm not going to be okay."

"I will need a list of your medications and i will find a psychiatrist in Korea, who we can have meet up with you, to keep your medication correct, and refill it as needed."

"thank you"

"of course, now I think that's all i have for now. You have the rest of the day off to pack, remember we leave at 9 am to get to the airport. The plan for the airport is that when you get out of the car is to keep a tight circle around Iris, with namjoon and Yoongi on either side of Iris, jungkook, taehyung, and jimin in the front, with hoseok and Jin behind. Namjoon will have an arm protectively around Iris, and Yoongi will keep a hand on the small of her back. Since she is so much shorter than all of you, which is adorable, this should block her from most photos. Do we all agree with this?"

We all nod

"Then I only have one more thing to talk about. Which might make all of you uncomfortable, but it must be said. Remember she is only eight-teen, so take things slow, you have a lifetime with her."

All of us are blushing, and I've hidden my head in Jin's chest. Bang PD chuckles and releases us to go do our own thing.

We all get up to leave when suddenly I have a bunny clinging to my back giving me a hug, we walk like that back to Yoongi's room.

A/N: What do you think so far, I'm really excited to continue this story.