Chapter 25

Third POV

Everyone was cheering in happiness.

King Peppy gets on the stage and walks to Poppy.

"Dad, I should've listened to what you had to say and not run off like that." Poppy says to King Peppy.

"I'm so glad you didn't listen to me. You weren't naive about this world. You were brave enough to believe things can change. Braver than me." King Peppy says to Poppy.

Poppy smiles at King Peppy.

"I raised Poppy to be strong and self-confident. I was a genius." King Peppy says before jumping into the crowd of Trolls.

Val's POV

I was standing right next to Barb, looking around at everyone.

"Well, now that you're not forcing me, I hope we can be friends." Poppy says to Barb as she walks over.

"Yes! Did you hear that, Carol? We have a girl group now!" Barb says to Carol as she side hugs me and Poppy.

"A girl group? Nice!" Carol says with excitement.

"Yeah! Carol! She's psyched." Barb says as she walks over to Carol.

I look to see Branch walking towards Poppy.

I step back a little bit, so I can hear what they're going to say.

"Branch, I love that we're different." Poppy says to branch.

"And I love you, Queen Poppy." Branch says.

"I love you too, Branch." Poppy says to Branch.

I was squealing inside. Branch finally said it.

Just then, Branch put his hand out for a high five and says, "Shall we?"

Poppy steps back and puts her hand out.

They run towards each other and high five each other.

"Yes!" Branch and Poppy say at the same time.

"Now, that's a good connection!" Poppy says with excitement.

I couldn't be more happier right now.

Third POV

"In the beginning, we were divided. Our ancestors thought we were just too different to get along. It turns out they were wrong. Very, very wrong. You have to be able to listen to other voices, even when they don't agree with you. They make us stronger, more creative, more inspired. So whether your song is sad and heartfelt, loud and defiant, or warm and funky, or even if you're a little bit of each, it's all these sounds and all our differences that make the world a richer place. Because you can't harmonize alone." Val says as she sits in the nursery with Poppy and Branch while holding a scrapbook.

After that, clampers started to bite on the scrapbook.

But Val was able to pull it away.

"Clampers. Let's not eat our history." Val says to Clampers.

"Sorry, Miss Val." Clampers says with a smile.

Just then, a little truck comes in with Tiny Diamond driving it.

"Excuse me. I'm done with my nap, and I'm ready to party! Glitter!" Tiny Diamond says before driving out of the nursery.

Everyone started to leave the nursery and follow Tiny Diamond.

Today, the Pop Trolls invited all the Trolls from around Troll Kingdom to have a party in Pop Village.

A bus pulls up and all the leaders from the different tribes come out.

Once everyone was there, they all partied and had the most fun they have ever had in their lives.

The End