He's Safe...Or Is He?

"HELP ME, SOMEONE"

We heard someone yell from upstairs, no we all knew whose voice that was.

It was Hinata

The voice was coming from upstairs, it sounded panicked and a little quiet even though he was trying to yell. like he was scared that someone would hear him. was he sacred that Kageyama would hear him? does that mean that Kageyama is not in the same room as him? both Dachi and I exchange looks then run around the house looking for stairs. it did not take long before I found the stairs. we both ran up it desperately wanted to save Hinata.

The halls only got creepier as we walked up to it. there were photos of Hinata and Kageyama, they looked like a married couple. when did they take them? or did Hinata even know that he had taken them? this made to look like they were married and happy for years, but Hinata had never had feelings form him. when we ran upstairs, there was a hallway with tons of doors. we ran through the hallways opening every single door. we were both panicking because we were trying to look for Hinata in every single room but also still trying to be fast. it won't be long before Kageyama knew that we were here.

when we got to the last door we opened it and saw him. he was here, and safe, for now.

when he saw us at the door he started to cry even more than he already was. he's eyes were red and puffy like he had been crying for hours.he was not tied up or anything so why did he not try to escape?

I ran up to him and just hugged him, I squeezed him tightly to let him know that he was safe now. and no one is going to hurt him. all he could do is cry into my shoulder, he was still shaking. he must have been terrified about what had gone down today.

when he had calmed down a bit he pointed at the door. Dachi looked at us then looked at the door and noded.

" You guys get out of the house, the police will be here soon but I will stand guard to make sure he does not get away or try to run after you. don't worry I promise that I will be ok," Dachi said as he looked and the door again then looked back at us once more.

all I could do is nod then I picked up Hinata bridal style and carried him out of the door. as I carried him he gripped onto my shirt, he looked around the house like he had not seen any of it before now.

when we got downstairs and were about to go through the trap door on the ground we started to hear yelling upstairs. thats when I knew I had to get out of here as soon as posable. when I opened the trap door I set Hinata down.

" The tunnel is not big enough for me to carry you, so you are going to have to walk through it. don't worry I will be right behind you, I will make sure you are safe." I looked at him after I said that and I saw him smile at me again. dam I missed that smile, it has only been a few hours but it has felt like a thousand years. I felt the sun again, I felt alive again, I felt complete again. Thats when I did something I had done since I was just a kid.

I smiled back

when I smiled back I saw his face go bright red, he just turned away and started to run down the tunnel to the outside of the house. I was about to follow him but I heard a big thud from upstairs. was Dachi ok? thats when I remembered what he said " don't worry I promise that I will be ok,"

He will be ok" I told myself, and when I was about to follow Hinata but was stopped by a voice. and it did not sound like Dachi, I knew that voice.

It was Kageyama

sorry for the short chapter I wanted to leave it on a huge cliff hanger! I will update tomorrow so get ready! thanks for reading byeeeeee.