2. Calculus

Hour One: Calculus        Professor Jafar

When I walked in my calculus class I saw my teacher. Professor Jafar was a tall, slender Arabic man. 

"Good morning Miss Davis." Said the teacher. His eyes a brown, with haughty eyebrows above. His twisted goatee, also had stubble as a mustache.

He were a black button up tee shirt, with a red tie. His shirt was tucked into in black pant, showing a black belt with a golden color buckle.

"Good morning." I said, sitting in the back of the classroom. He sat down, and went on his computer.

He's kinda creepy.....I thought silently to myself.

"Hello, Señor Psychopath." A masculine voice said.

"Do you want detention Aladdin!?" Professor Jafar challenged, his voice sounding slightly dark and evil. It sent shivers down my spine.

"Not really Señor." He said, with a laugh. He walked over to me, and sat on my desk.

"Uh, can I help you..?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. 'Aladdin' was wearing a dark purple shirt, khaki shorts, and a red beanie. His hair was a jet black, that's about chin length. He was Arabic, and was handsome.

"You new here beautiful?" He asked, his deep brown eyes staring into mine. I blushed slightly, at his 'beautiful' comment.

"Y-yeah." I said, mentally cursing myself for stuttering.

"I'm Aladdin. But you can call me Al." He said.

"I'm Becca." I said, waving awkwardly.

"Aladdin! No sitting on the desk!" Professor Jafar yelled.

"I'm so sorry." He said sarcastically, but he did get off of the desk. He sat in the seat next to me. He took out a pen, and a small piece of paper. He handed it to me, winking while doing so

Al's cell: ###-###-####        Call me beautiful ;)

"Hey Boo..!~" I heard a feminine voice say.

"Morning Jasmine." Professor Jafar greeted the girl. I have to admit, she was a very beautiful Arabic girl. Her hair was a jet black in a high pony tail, her brown eyes landing near us.

"Whatever." She said, taking the seat in front of Al.

"Hey Babe." He said, leaning in kissing her cheek.

Wait, hold up. Did he just give me his phone number? AND he's in a relationship!? I hope I DON'T in a fight or something with 'Jasmine'. I thought to myself, shifting in my seat.

"I'm Jasmine, and you are?" She asked, offering her hand. I smiled politely.

"I'm Becca." I said, kindly shaking her hand.

"You can call me Jazz, or Jazzy." She said, flipping her hair.

"Jazzy! Al! New girl!" A high pitched voice said, running over to us. She had pale skin, and shining blue eyes. Her red hair, like Jasmine, was in a high ponytail. She bounced over to us, and sat in front of me.

"I'm Ariel!" She said.

"I'm Becca." I said, more people 

+Ding Ding Ding Ding+ 

That was the morning bell.

"Okay class, let's begin." Professor Jafar said, standing up.

"First, attendance. Aladdin Cassim?"

"Wassap?" He called, smirking slightly.

"Jasmine Larkin?"

"Right over here." She said, putting her purse on the floor.

"Ariel Benson?"

"Present!" She said, clapping her hands together once.

"Rebecca Davis?"

"Becca." I corrected, he scribbled something down on his clipboard. He finished taking attendance, and began talking.

The whole class time he was talking about class expectations, grading systems, and basically introducing the class. Most boring class so far!

I glanced at the clock: ten minutes left. I let out a sigh of boredom, shifting in my seat.

"Have a nice day class." Professor Jafar said.

+Ding Ding Ding Ding+ 

"About time!" I said, exited the room. I walked to my locker put away my calculus books away, and grabbed my gym clothes. I sighed, walking to gym.