Intro

You know, it all started with the visions.

At night, I kept having strange dreams. They weren't normal dreams, I knew in my heart, but I never let myself believe them. My name is Naomi Daniels. I'm thirteen, I am the best artist in my grade, and I know 22 ways to kill something in less than 4 seconds.

The first two are pretty normal, I suppose, but I bet you recoiled at the third one.

No matter, I get that reaction often enough.

Now, I'm figuring, you want to know my story, don't you? You want to know how I can kill things as fast as I can.

Fine.

That's the point of this stupid document that Chiron is making me do anyway. But lets start out simple, shall we?

Great! First of all, if you don't like books about, Ohhhhhh...... I dunno... fighting monsters, maybe, having superpowers, or you're religious, or whatever, then don't bother reading this. It would either make you bored or insult you terribly. Cuz its about the Gods.

Yeah, you heard me right. Plural.

And yeah, I mean the Greek Gods, which are living in Manhattan.

Don't believe me? Too bad. Then stop reading. It's your loss, anyway.

Believe me? Want me to prove it? Then keep reading. All will be revealed.

Oh boy, this is gonna be fun.

Ready? Here we go.